Day 1: Deals with the Devil

There was a knock on the door. A short and quick knock that was followed by dead silence. Then, three knocks followed, it was slow almost measured.

Charlie swung the door open, a huge grin in her devilish face.

"Welcome to Hazbin Hotel! My name is Charlie Morningstar the owner of this hotel, and I passionately believe that demons are capable of...redemp....tion..?" The words die down on her lips as she finally looked at the person behind the door.

"Save 'da intro sunshine, I'm here 'ta get a job"

Charlie blinked. She blinked again. And again. And again. She rubbed her eyes and began to look around. Questioning her sanity at the moment.

"Uhh...please come in then..?" She ushered him inside, her brows knitted together.

The two arrived in the living room of the hotel, all eyes were directed on the newly arrived visitor.

"Why the fuck are ya all staring at me like that?"
He spat, his tone irritated as he looks around to examine each demon.

Vagie appeared beside Charlie, a hand on her forehead,
"Why do we always get freaks around here" She says with a sigh.
She turned to him, a deadpan expression on her face.

"Who are you? And why are you still human?"

Nifty pops in front of him,
"Oh wow she's so pretty!",
she giggles before disappearing.

The blonde human raised a questioning brow but before he could retort he was cut off short by the sound of jazz.

The radio demon was grinning from ear to ear, as he teleported infront of the commotion.

"Is this our new patron? Pleasure to meet you darling! Such a pleasure!" The demon grabs the blondes arm but instead of kissing the back of his hand he resorted on getting a quick sniff.

"Did you just fuckin' smell me?"

"Well I just couldn't resist! A human in hell! Such a scandal! I am very much curious of what atrocities you have committed for Lucifer to send you alive, hm?"
Alastor's grin as if it's not even humanely possible grew even bigger.

The blonde scoffed and took his hand away from the chuckling demon.
"Let's just get things straight weirdo, I'm not here for redemption. I'm here for a job."

The red clad demon shakes his head laughing in disbelief, "You are full of surprises, eh?" He taps his chin.

"Well then, what can you do my effeminate fellow?"
He moved closer to the blonde, his face a mere inches away.

The human didn't flinch, he stares at the Radio demon, a little sly smirk.
"I'm good in bed" he says, his tone suggestive.

There was something that cracked in Alastor's mind. He backed away almost immediately.

"You are practically useless then, we already have Angel dust for that"

The demon princess now spoke up, a nervous sweat in her forehead.
"Well, uh, what kind of job are you exactly applying for... wait, you still haven't given us your 
name, have you?"

The human crossed his arms and sighed, it took him a few seconds to respond.

"Anthony, the name's Anthony"

"Nice to meet you Anthony!", Charlie gave her best friendly grin.

"Unfortunately...I uh.." she gulped and looked the other way nervously.
"I don't think I'm in need of any more staff at the moment"
She examined the silent surroundings as Anthony raised a brow at her.