Day 11: A new Patron

"So uh, what's your name?"
The demon sighed, he saw the blonde in the corner of his eyes who was weirdly giving him a thumbs up.
"Does it matter? Can't a demon get some privacy?"

"Oh no no no, obviously, we want our clients to have their privacy and feel at home, however, I think it would be a little too much if we wouldn't even know your name..?" Charlie was trying to keep up her best friendly grin.

Vagie however was fuming beside her girlfriend, "Freaks! We always gets freaks and weirdos around here I tell you!" She grumbled as she walke passed the blonde human.

Anthony sighed, crossing his arms as he glared at the demon on the couch infront of Charlie.

"That's a bummer, I forgot my name, you can just make anything up Princess-ahem, give me a new name your highness, for today I am now a change demon who will (stupidly) eagerly chase after redemption"

"Oh wow" Charlie chuckled, a sweat forming in her forehead, "I can't tell if you're very passionate about this or you're mocking me."

Anthony made a threatening action the moment the demon looked his way.

"Not at all. I would be very honored if you pick my new name your highness "

Charlie looked at the demon and smiled, "Well uh, let me see......how does Goober sound? It sounds cute don't you think so?"

The demon for just a millisecond made an expression of absolute horror and disgust. So, was Anthony who had now slapped his forehead with his palm.

"Uh...I think Alden sounds good."

"Alden?" Charlie leaned her head to the side, "But that wasn't -"

"I am honored for the new name you have bestowed upon me, Princess. And I shall try with all that I can to redeem myself. This opportunity is nothing but kindness to a lowly sinner like me."

Charlie gasped in awe, her eyes turning glassy as she smiled at the demon, excitedly.

"I hope you enjoy your stay here, Alden"

.

.

.

"Yer actin' was fuckin' topnotch" Anthony remarked, his hands at the back of his head.

"Ugh, I think I've used up all my vocabulary for the next millennia"

"Pfft-that ain't much then."

They stopped at the front of a door, Anthony handing him his key room.

"Admit it, this is better than layin' in dumpsters"

"Who knows, cutie, maybe we'll see", Alden shrugs, making a poker face expression as he grabs the key from his palm.

Anthony shook his head, bracing himself from slapping the demon of his well bloated head.

"I'll be seein' ya in the hotel then, nice meetin' ya Goober!" Anthony then ran away after sticking his tongue out.

The demon glared at him, "Don't you dare call me by that name again!"

Husk placed a pink colored drink infront of him, Anthony's first instinct was to doubt that it was for him, but then, Husk wouldn't have made a drink for himself the chimera was obviously way too contented with his cheep booze and in addition to that the color doesn't seem something he would like..

"Drink the damn juice and stop starin' at it like I've poisoned it."

Anthony narrowed his eyes at him, suspicious.