Day 7

"Tony! Tony! Look! Papa got me a new dress!"

The little girl grins, she was missing a tooth but her smile was as bright as the sun outside.

She waved the dress around, it was a frilly pink dress with ribbons and sparkling gems.

The blonde boy's eyes grew wide with amazement, "Can I—uh.. nevermind" he scratched his head, "I wonder what my present would be" he smiles, getting up from his bed.

"Since I showed you mine, you better let me see, okay?" The little girl grabs his arm, and pouted cutely at him.

"Nope! It's gonna be a secret" he teased, the little girl let go of him and crossed her arms. "Not fair!" She pounced on him to start a tickle war.

"Hey, you brats. We've been waitin' for ya since forevah' ", A boy with unruly black hair emerged from the room, he was smirking as he stared at the two siblings fighting on the floor. "Enough with the cat fight, get down were havin' breakfast"

The twins looked at each other and laughed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He gasped for air, his eyes were painful, and his cheeks were wet. He had been crying.

Why was he having this kind of dreams of all time?

Was it just a side effect because he turned into a human?

Or is this some kind of new torture for sinners?

The questions were just swarming in his mind, not one having been answered.

Nonetheless, he checked his windows and noticed the red flaring sun coming up—he needs to survive for another day.

"Ah! There you are Anthony!" Charlie called for him excitedly.

She matched his pace as they walked beside each other, "Me and Vagie are going out later, shopping for some decorations, stock up for food and..hmm..oh right, before I forgot, do you wanna come along?" She grinned sheepishly, "I know the hotel isn't the best out there..and it's not good being cooped up in one place—"

"I'd rather stay here, Charles' " Anthony cuts her off. Believe me I have enough with shopping outside, I'd rather not meet another old acquiantance due to my carelessness.

Charlie raised a brow, "Are you sure? We wouldn't mind your company really"

"Yes, besides I love it here" it's safer, and most importantly, there's no pimp and tv shitlord barging in like some pompous assholes.

Charlie smiles warmly, unconsciously wrapping her arms on the blonde human. "Thanks Tony"

Anthony was confused, but the affection was strangely welcomed so he remained still.

.

.

.

"Ya know kid, if I ever arrive in hell for the first time, I wouldn't look for a job in a dingy hotel"

Pfft. Beats the first time I ever went looking for a job in hell. Anthony muttered bitterly.

"I'm not listenin' to yer damn preachin' sober old man, hand me a beer and I'll think about it."

Husk glared at him, "I maybe wasted, but I ain't givin' you booze for free"

"You didn't even buy them, genius" Anthony crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, "And besides, I delivered yer shitty cup safely, haven't I?"

The chimera hiccuped and stared at Anthony accusingly, "You mean the glass that Asshole stole from me to break into pieces in front of my face, only to summon another one? Yeah, I've been threatened with it. Seriously, what the fuck was his problem?"

Anthony's face scrunched up, "What?"

"There's something disgustin' goin' around between you two I'm sure"

The blonde scoffed, placing his hand on his hips, "Obviously, we've been arguin' since day 1"

Husk grabbed the bottle from his desk and took another huge gulp, "Whatever, I'm not gonna be the love guru in this one as well"

Anthony rolled his eyes and ignored the drunk Chimera demon, probably too wasted to even formulate a comprehensible sentence. He finished the glass of water on the table before making his way back on the lined up rooms, the lamps in each door was lightened up. Making him able to distinguish his old room.

He stood silent for a moment, making sure there was nobody inside. When he didn't hear a noise, he placed his hand on the doorknob.

"Quite a surprise to find you hear, my dear" Anthony tensed up and backed away from the door. "Are you lost?"

His heart rate quickened when Alastor drew nearer, the grinning demon was staring at him with a condescending smirk. Examining him.

"I heard a noise" Anthony quickly retorted.

"A noise?" The radio demon snapped his neck disturbingly to the side. "Or perhaps your well acquainted with the owner of this quarter."

So he still wasn't safe from the Radio demon's accusation. He seemed to really want to prove himself right, much to Anthony's irritation.

"I thought the hotel didn't have a costumer" Anthony crossed his arms.

"It did" he stared at the human, "Until he mysteriously disappeared."

Anthony bit his lip, his voice somewhat shaking for just a moment, "Ya mean that someone ya kept mentionin', Angel dust was it?"

Alastor stare was still on him, he wasn't sure how to read those eyes. Was he with him or against him? Did he believe him or not?
The radio demon barked out a laughter and finally looked away, "You have a good memory"

"I'm familiar with the name, I've worked with drugs before" he rebutted.

"Is that so?"

Anthony furrowed his brows, as he fixed his gaze on the demon who was by now leaning on the door.
"I admit, I know human curiosity knows no bounds."
He had began walking towards the blonde human once more,
"However, my dear, I suggest you never enter, lest you burn your eyes."
He leaned closer to his ear,
"Keep your innocence it suits you."

He had the audacity to wink at him as he left the blonde human to fumble, a sudden coldness sinking on Anthony's stomach, and the feeling of dread hitting his core.

to be continued...