Day 12: Welcome Party!

Anthony heard a long loud sigh next to him.

"How's the program doin?"

Alden shook his head, raising a middle finger to him, "The absolute fucking worst, do you even have to ask? Every 5 minute Charlie sings this song about how every demon has some good sides—if I hear that damn song again, I think I'm gonna lose my mind!" The demon messed up his hair, groaning.

Anthony barked out a laughter, "Quit bein' a baby, it's not that bad"

Though he wasn't any better in the past, when Charlie gets too distracted from singing that's when he sneaks out and grab some drugs to drown out the noise.

"Anyway, is the princess and that moth demon......a thing?"

Anthony almost punched him when he made an inappropriate gesture.

"Don't bother, they've got a strong relationship going on, yer just gonna get yerself killed."

Alden shrugs leaning his figure further into the couch, "Worth a try then "

Anthony rolled his eyes, "Oh right, 'ta further add fuel to yer growin' misery, Charles' said we're gonna have a welcome party for ya"

The demon lit up, a grin on his face as the human looked a tad confused, that wasn't the reaction he assumed he was getting.

"Awesome! Free booze and food!" The demon chimed, while raising his fist to the roof.

Anthony faceplanted himself on the other couch.

The celebration was then made. Some arrangements were made here and there, of course the only guests was the owner, her workers, and their single patron. Minus, their missing Sponsor, wherever he is.

Husk was making some fancy cocktails and opening up wines from his small cellar.
Nifty was patting his duster to almost every crevice she pass by.
Vagie was checking if they have a good amount of food, and if the decorations were placed correctly.
Anthony and Charlie were tying a huge banner that says 'welcome'.
Lastly, their supposed to be patron was sleeping soundly in his room.

Anthony wanted to reprimand him, but considering how he acted and made a huge mess during his welcome party as Angel dust—it was way better that Alden was inside his room, it's a lot tamer that way.

After a few hours, the preparations were finally complete. A simple welcome party for the new addition in the hotel.
Charlie then went to grab Alden from his room, as Anthony sat down on the couch, staring at their work.

Only a couple of minutes had gone by and demon princess of hell was back with a grinning devil, his eyes went directly to the food as Anthony rolled his eyes.

They all gathered together in the living room, as the party popper blasted infront of Alden, covering him with golden flakes.