🔪☁ Locked Away (Yandere!Glitchtrap x Reader) Part One

Summary: Sometimes you felt like a reflection of your prison. Glitched walls like your glitching memories, confining you in darkness. You felt as dark and empty as the void. You didn't remember how you got here, or where 'here' even was-- you only knew it was a prison. A prison not designed for you. Broken memories entertain you in the form of dreams, while your life is quiet and empty when you wake. Empty, all except for him... A bunny-costumed man you hesitantly obey,

and reluctantly follow.

Requested by @Avocadorablethebraincell on Quotev! I hope this was any good, I'm so so sorry for the extreme delay and all the trouble that came with it :') I'm so excited to finally have this sucker published! I hope you get part of why it took so long when you reach the end ^^; hahaha-

Onto the story!

~*~*~

You were running. The halls were dark and twisted, distorted memories unable to recall themselves properly. The rotten wood tile floor was easy to slip on, with the unreadable documents lying about. Decorations had fallen off the walls, files had been dropped or thrown by faceless passersby as you knocked into them in your rush. No one seemed as concerned as you were. You were the strange one, here.

Had they not heard it?

Heard what?

The question made no sense to your baseless memories, but you pressed on. The pounding of your heart against your ribcage demanded you keep going! But such are the rules of dreams, the faster you tried to run, the slower you went. It was like your feet were trapped in oceans of glue, pushing and pulling forward, your body leaning as far as it could go, but while the world moved on around you at its own pace, you were trapped in yours. The hallways stretched longer, twisted until they made no sense, but onward you pushed, desperate to move on.

Why couldn't you move past this point?

It was like the dream wanted to push you back, to make you turn away, go back to the time when everything made sense. No, it seemed to tell you. You didn't need to see this part.

But you wanted to. You needed to. Something in your mind tugged, begged-- compelled you forward, demanding that you remember.

Remember!

Remember what?

You gasped, your body suddenly launching forward. As if some magic word had been spoken, your feet were released and you fell forward. You squeezed your eyes shut as you slipped on something, your jaw colliding heavily with the tile floor. You felt it. Of course you felt it-- you've always felt the sharp stings of reality in your dreams. You could taste the would-be iron in your mouth, see the curtain of stars shroud your vision as you tried to push your heavy, weary body off the floor. You held your head, groaning at the pain.

Couldn't you afford a moment to relax? You desperately wanted to. This memory was exhausting.

No, your mind insisted, and you stood.

You had to reach the end this time. You needed to know. You needed to remember!

The halls were a blur, the murmurs of the faceless people muffled in your ears as you ducked around clusters of them. Everything was grey-- the walls, the floors, the people. It was dark everywhere but where you stood, as if you yourself were a beacon of light in this dim, lifeless world. It was killing you. But it made it easier to see the bright red room at the end of the hall.