☁️☁️ Precious Gifts (Spring Bonnie x Child!Reader x Evan Afton)

Summary: You're going to be spending Christmas with your family, so you won't be able to visit Fredbear's Family Diner until after the holidays. You're a bit glum about this, so to make you happy, your parents decided to take you and your brother one more time before it closes for the holiday! 

Note: A fluffy and cute Christmas special! I hope you enjoy this ^^ <3

I didn't want to publish the darker chapters on Christmas (I forgot to post this here yesterday, it went up on Quotev first-) 😅 Lmk if you guys want a New Year's special, too! I have Halloween and Thanksgiving specials that still need to come up as well, I'll try to publish those when I get a chance in between requests *-*

Have fun!

(Chapter Image by Me! :D)

PS-- Quick Guide!

*** (f/ms) - "favorite milkshake"

*** (l/f/c) - "least favorite candy"

*** (l/f/f) - "least favorite fruit"

*** (f/c) - "favorite candy"

~*~*~

You hurriedly pushed the heavy glass doors with all the strength your little body could muster, eager to get inside the warm restaurant. It was freezing outside!-- which wasn't surprising, considering it was late December. How late? Almost Christmas time, of course! While you were excited to be seeing members of your family you only got to see around this time of year again, you were disappointed Spring Bonnie couldn't be there, too. Ideally, you would love to have your family reunion here at Fredbear's so you could see everyone you love at once! But as your parents carefully explained to you, Fredbear's would be closed so the bear himself and Spring Bonnie could spend the holiday with their friends and family as well. You couldn't be upset about that, though you were still a bit disappointed. Still, to make you feel better, your parents caved and decided to take you and Peter one last time before the cute little diner closed for the holiday.

A burst of warm air hit you in the face as the doors finally gave in to your demands, allowing you to push past them into the building. Peter chuckled behind you, holding the doors so they wouldn't change their minds and smack you in the face (like they did last time-). Scampering past the welcome station, you ducked into the enthusiastic crowds of children and staff alike bustling back and forth, in search of your best friend. You could barely see the tips of his golden ears as he moseyed about, handing something out to children as they tugged at his red and green sweater vest. You tried to call out to him but your voice was too quiet compared to the screaming of the other children. Still, to your delight, one of his ears perked up and he lifted his head, scanning the crowd. As soon as his emerald orbs landed on you, they lit up like the many colors illuminating the aluminum tree by the stage, and he happily hopped your way.

"(Y/n)~!"

He held his fuzzy golden arms open as you picked up your pace, running as fast as your little legs could carry you to jump into his arms. In a single swoop, his arms closed around you and he jumped up, giggling happily as he swung you around. "Well, hello~ my little bunny!" he chirped, nuzzling his soft cheek against yours. "Fancy seein' you here! I thought you were goin' out of state to visit your grandparents?" You giggled as he set you down and bent to your height, helping you steady yourself as you wobbled dizzily.