☁ (🖤) Mechanic Mayhem (Bonnie x Reader)

Summary: Bonnie is the shy character among the cast at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza-- but whenever you're around, he turns into a flirty fluffball! When he isn't sneaking around, he's hanging off your hip, eager to drag you around his favourite games in the arcade. Out of all the animatronics, he's probably the most in-tune to your needs-- so how you failed to notice his was beyond you. With no other mechanic on duty, you're assigned to care for your broken friend-- though it's easier said than done, with the sly bunny constantly distracting you! Just what does he get up to when he disappears, anyway?

Note:

(F/d) = favourite drink

(F/bi) = favourite breakfast item ((sure '-'))

 I don't drink coffee or energy drinks 😅 so I decided to leave "drink" as general as possible so you can use your imagination. Leave your favourite drinks in the comments!

Warning: This "one shot" is more like a "book" in and of itself - it is nearly 70 pages by itself. I recommend leaving a comment here and there if you need to bookmark wherever you leave off. That being said, I also won't be offended if you skip this one lol; I mostly wrote it for myself. Whoever decides to read this in its entirety, *-* I commend you, brave soldier!

<(*-*)

Other than that, I hope you enjoy!!

~*~*~

"Hey, (Y/n)!"

You wanted to groan, your boss's voice far too chipper for the early hour. Today was supposed to be your day off... Why was he calling you?

"Hey, Mr. C," you greeted back, trying to sound like you hadn't just woken up. You could hear the older man's apologetic chuckle, though his voice betrayed no such feelings. "Did I wake you?" he asked knowingly. "Sorry. Anyhow, I know you're not really the animatronic mechanic, but--"

You shot up in bed. "What's wrong? Did something happen? Is everyone okay?" The questions shot rapidly from your mouth as you bolted out of bed. Mr. C seemed taken aback by your sudden energy as he spluttered out an answer. "N-no! No, of course not! Not yet," he muttered the last part under his breath. You stopped short in the middle of getting dressed. Your eyes fell on your reflection in the standing mirror leaning against your closet door. You, in your underwear, hunched over with one leg fully shoved in a pair of work pants, the other foot hanging in place. One hand held your jeans while the other was distracted holding your phone, your boss's voice muted by your ears.

"-- As I was saying," the man coughed awkwardly, "the mechanic called out for today."

Again? you wanted to growl. It seemed like you were always somehow the only mechanic on duty at this place. You didn't understand why so many people were coming and going-- landing the job only to leave everything to you. Maybe they thought it was just an easy buck. That thought made you frown deeply as you pretended to listen to your boss's woes, quietly finishing getting dressed. You already knew what the question was going to be anyway. And, unfortunately for you, you knew what the answer was, too.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a few, just let me get breakfast first," you sighed, cutting off his ramble before it could get much longer.

"Oh my Faz, you are a life-saver, (Y/n)!" Mr. C cheered, sighing as if you'd literally lifted the weight of the heavens off his shoulders. "I don't know what I'd do without you! Don't worry-- I'll have Dunkin' waiting for you when you get here! (F/d), right?"