Chapter 3

Lee Dokyeom and Lee Heeseung entered the meeting room.

Well why would Heeseung enter ? Everyone thought the same . A model should not interfere in such meetings right?

Y/n and others wished them morning and thus the meeting started .

Dokyeom: Solar let's start the presentation.

Heeseung was sitting and staring at the the employees while he did nothing else. It was clear that he was there for passing his time.

None of the presentations impressed lee Dokyeom until y/n showed hers .

Dokyeom: You should have gotten up first . Anyways let's end it here ...see you at noon.

Everyone nodded releasing a sigh.

-

Y/n was preparing her designs for next meeting when a call interrupted her.

On call.

Lisa : Y/n?

Y/n: Yes everything fine ?

Lisa was silent for few seconds.
Lisa : Umm... Jason is sick I think we need to take him to the doctor . Can you come during your lunch hour ?

Y/n was worried " Yeah i ....I will go during then .. please.... take care of him..tell him that mama loves him and she is coming .."

Lisa : Yes ok don't worry I have given him basic medicines after calling my dad .

Y/n: Why ? I told you not to do anything without my permission??

Lisa : He is a doctor don't worry it's a fever reducing pill ...be calm ok?

Y/n nods " Okay bye "

Call ends.

Not gonna lie , y/n was very much worried about Jason . Although she trusted Lisa more than anyone, still Lisa was not a mother right ? She would never understand how a mother feels when their child is ill.

-

" Yuqi , I am going home to bring something just start the meeting if I don't come ok??"

Yuqi started at her being confused .
" For what are you going ?"

" Please just something important to me ok?"

Yuqi nods .

-

Y/n runs to the bus station and waits for bus.
She was impatient and too much worried.

For some moment she thought to call Niki but she stopped her urge .

The bus finally came and she got up.

Reaching her apartment, she rushed to her son.

Lisa : He is sleeping

Y/n : pack water and something to eat .. I am waking him up.

" Mumma I missed u "

Y/n looked at baby Jason . His face was pale which means he was sick and needed her so much.
She hugged him closely .

" Don't worry mumma is here , Lisa was there isn't it?"

" Hmm I want you "

" I am here let's go to the doctor he will make you fit ok?"

Jason hugged y/n's legs refusing to go to the doctor. But still he was taken to the doctor with Lisa following them with a bag.

-

" Doctor is he fine ?"

" Yes but his haemoglobin dropped very much . We need to give him blood . After that he will come back to normal . "