Chapter 7

Weekdays are always busiest .

Y/n prepared herself a cup of coffee as breakfast.
The maid is about to come . Normally the maid does all the things like taking care of Jason , making breakfast and everything.

Both Heeseung and Jason was sleeping peacefully so she decided not to wake them up .

While drinking coffee, she was checking her presentation and documents for today's meeting.

Just then the bell rang ....

Y/n opened the door . And it was the maid.

Maid: Ma'am Jason is sleeping?

Y/n nods continuing her work.

The maid was about walk into the room where Jason was sleeping but y/n stopped her .

" Don't wake him up now ... Do other things "

-

Heeseung's eyes opened and it took him few seconds to realise that he was sleeping peacefully in somewhere else .

And it was beside his son.

He smiled remembering what happened yesterday and how pissed off y/n was at Jason and him . He was fond of such kind of y/n .

Was it normal for him to think about y/n ? No it's not normal but new . Seems like he has already fallen for her.

Jason climbed on Heeseung, " Dadda ! Today can you drop me to school ? I want my friends to know that I also have a father !!"

Heeseung felt both happy and sad.
Happy because finally Jason is having a dad and it is him . Sad because somewhere the little boy was depressed as he didn't have a father .

Heeseung nods." yeah sure"

Jason smiles ," dadda !!! Thanks!!!"

Both of them comes out of their room slowly only to get a view of beautiful y/n working on her laptop.

Jason ran to his mommy ," Mumma !! Good morning!!"

Y/n smiled," Morning baby! Today we are going for a checkup. Get ready before we get late "

Jason nods slowly," What about school?"

" Today no school , I'll take you somewhere else "

" where??"

" Baby? Just do as I say ..."

Jason turns around pouting and looking at his dadda.

Heeseung asks in his husky voice ," What check up?"

Y/n looks up ," None of your business"

Heeseung sighs ," He made me his dad and I have rights to know everything about him from you"

Y/n rolls her eyes ," Just because he calls you dad doesn't mean I am your wife ....so be in your limits and as his real mother i know what I can do alone"

Jason was confused because of the quarrel his mom and dad was in between.

Heeseung smiles ," Its illegal to call me dad when we are not married..you know that right?"

Y/n : Hmmm

Heeseung: And to be official in every case we need to marry ....

Y/n rolls her eyes ," I know that I have to marry you just for Jason and only for his well being....you can take me as mean and everything-"

Heeseung comes towards her ," When is our marriage?"

Y/n was taken aback.
Jason jumps up listening that his mother and father is gonna marry ... " Mumma?? You are marrying??"