Chapter 9

Lee Dokyeom and y/n were in middle of a discussion.
" We need to visit Paris for the exhibition and as we are establishing another branch there it should be more futuristic and better than any other "

Y/n nods ," Is visiting Paris necessary for me?"

Dokyeom: Yes offcourse as it is new , not only once but you have to travel a lot while the projects are on going ...

Y/n was tensed .
It was when she realised that she should have told everyone beforehand about her son.

Y/n : I-ii can't -

Dokyeom: The travel facilities and costs will be handled by the company...you don't worry ...

He assures her and walks out of the room .

-

Thinking about the discussion she had with Dokyeom, she was zoning out .

Yuqi:  Paris will be amazing right?

Y/n nods , rotating her pen .

Yuqi : Why are you not excited ?? Duhh

Y/n: Nothing...I am having a headache...leave me alone for sometime

Yuqi : Ohkay I won't be able to see you off after this so byee

Y/n nods still emotionless.

Yuqi sighs entering the elevator.

-

Reaching home offcourse she saw Heeseung and Jason . She ignored them and continued her work .

While plating the dinner , finally she opens her mouth ..." Jason ? I need to say something to you "

Both Heeseung and Jason looked at her concentrating .

" You will be staying with ki until I return back from my trip ok?"

Jason : Mumma ? Are you leaving me ?

Y/n nods a no ," Just for few days dear .... And ki will be taking care of you "

Heeseung: Why can't I take care of him??

Y/n : Because i don't want you to

Heeseung: He is safe with me

Y/n: I don't care ..... And don't think he calls you father that doesn't mean you are his father ..

Every word of her pricked his heart ... Now even more he is hurt because he has fallen in love with her more the days goes by.

He is afraid to show his love for her ...what if she gets more angry and never let him see Jason again??

Heeseung's eyes were watery a little bit , " Hmm"

He accepts what she said without further debate.

-

Few days later...

Y/n opens the door . It was Niki .

" Noona how are you ?"

Y/n nods sadly " I am doing fine ... "

Entering her house , Niki was shocked to see Lee Heeseung there playing with Jason.

He eyes him and looks at y/n ..." What-"

Y/n pulls him outside the apartment.
She tells him everything. And it will be her pov .
Niki was experienced in social interactions so he had an idea that his sister was not in her right mind.

" Okay "

Both of them enters their apartment again .

Now Heeseung was staring at Niki ...
" Hello we meet again "