Chapter 5

Today y/n was at home . Jason was playing with Lisa and Niki went outside for a while .

" Jason get ready for school , you will meet new friends there ok?"

Jason was brave and not shy type of child .

" Yes mumma ! "

He ran to the washroom waiting for y/n to wash him up .

" I'm coming let me prepare your clothes first "

Y/n had to send him to playschool otherwise who would take care of him when Lisa will go back .

Bell rings .
Niki is here .

Jason runs to the door trying to open it . Finally by the help of Lisa the door was opened.

" Ki !!!!"

Yes, Jason calls Niki as ki .

Niki picks him up by his hands and hugs him . Within few days Jason became the most precious to Niki . He loved him the most and everyone knows it .

" Jason !! Let's go for washing up "

Niki takes him to the washroom for little bath .

-

Niki was parking his car .

" Now you guys can get down "

Y/n , Lisa and Jason gets down the car .

Jason runs to Niki ," ki you will play with me ? "

Niki : You will play with new friends here . And when you go home you can play with me .

Jason : But I like how hee played with me

Niki looked at y/n , asking what he meant ?

Jason : yesterday I met hee .... I played with him , I like him , we jumped together....ki !!! You know???

Niki nods not understanding anything.

" Let's go to school okay ?"

Jason became sad remembering Heeseung when he spent time with him .

Y/n holds his hand and drags him to the school .
Jason was not happy at all . He was ok until he did not remember Heeseung but now he missed him .
Not even Niki can overcome that .

" Mumma ? When I will meet hee ?" Jason asked
Y/n slowly knowing that y/n might scold him.

Y/n : Not now he is busy working in his office. He has a wife and a child . And you are just a street kid he met . Don't think that you are his first priority.

Half of the words she said went above Jason's head. But the things he understood made him feel sad .

-

Returning back to their apartment, everyone was quiet.

Niki decides to break the ice .
" You shouldn't have said that to him ... He is a mere 3 year kid ... His heart broke hearing that.."

Lisa adds ," Why can't you accept that you aren't sufficient for him , he needs a father to start with . To grow with happiness... "

Y/n : Do you think i would marry a model , and he is a supermodel?? Have you guys gone insane ?? I know I am wrong saying him those but he needs to understand that he doesn't have a father . And if you think about Heeseung, he is rich and he barely thinks about common people like us . Why would he even want to marry a poor rejected girl like me ??

Niki : I am not telling you to marry him . I am telling you to try hard to find a father for him .

Lisa : Stop thinking about yourself for now and stop scolding him for everything. His heart is lonely and you understand that . When the neighbours ask him his father's name ...you know what it feels to me when he can't say anything.
And barely anyone understands that . Their children tease him when they say they have father but he don't. Has he ever complained to you about that ?! No . He just told to that he wants to meet that person he played with once more .