Before we begin

Hi

Before we begin this story I would like to make somethings known:

1. English isn't my first language, although I will try my best to be grammatically correct please excuse any mistakes along the way ( I do encourage correcting me just don't make a big deal out of it (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿)

2. This is the first story I've ever written, not just in this app, but in my whole life so don't expect this to be the work of Shakespeare lol. But I am going to try my best to make it enjoyable ( and yes if you have any advice on writing I would appreciate it)

3. The whole plot of this story came to me out of nowhere, I have always loved cats and I wanted to try something new. I will let you know that this will be a serious story ( meaning this isn't a crackfic) but there will be a fair amount of cute Kittie moments ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ.

4. Yes the reader in this story is purely a cat, not a human turned. At or vise versa. Meaning that there won't be romance between the reader and anyone. ( I mean obviously but .. just in case)

5. Because I'm in college I don't think I will be updating regularly but I will try to do so as soon as I can.

And that's it you guys I hope you will enjoy reading this (if anyone is reading this at all lmao) if you have any questions I'm happy to answer (although it might take long because of the time zones and all so be patient with me plz)