see you again, buddy.

CURRENT LOCATION: TROST DISTRICT, WALL ROSE.
CURRENT YEAR: 850.
CURRENT STATUS: ALIVE.
CURRENT POSSESSION: NONE.

______________

Why did the world have to be so cruel?
So... Unfair?

Only choosing the people who in hindsight don't really deserve to experience loss and hardship to lay all of its weapons on, not sparing them a chance. And just when they think it's all over... It hits them with a reality check.

That life isn't really all that perfect.

And it's always those people who like to believe that whatever it is that is facing them, they can defeat it... No matter how strong it appears to be or how much people say that it isn't worth it.

In fairytales those people usually win, thanks to their courage, determination and the power of friendship. Giving out hope to the young ones that they can do and be whatever and whoever they want as long as they put their mind into it.

In real life however, this tactic doesn't really work, as no matter how determined they are, they are still weak.

Whenever there is a problem, these people think that they are the hero everybody needs, that they can solve the issue because they are the chosen one who simply has to save the day. But when they fail, it's like a slap in the face. Unpredictable, fast, and god does it fucking hurt.

_____FLASHBACK,IN KYU'S HOUSE.

"C'mon buddy, you can't hide forever" Kyu was calling out for you all over the house, having been looking for you for over an hour now. Damn, who knew cats could be so afraid of baths.

Through the whole week that passed since he took you in, the man had been trying to ease you into letting him clean you properly.

His efforts weren't very fruitful however, seeing as wouldn't go within five feet near the bathroom. So, Kyu was forced into taking things the hard way.
Which leads us to now.

"C'mon buddy, I promise it's not going to be as bad as you think it'll be"

His sweet gentle voice was beginning to work on you in a way that was almost insulting.

"Okay how about this.. you let me clean you and I let you eat as much as you want for.. three days"

Seriously? Does he think you'll easily fall for that?
...
Fine.

"Meow"

"Oh! There you are! Look, I promise I will be as gentle as possible, and the water is gonna be warm and cozy and you're going to love it more than you think you will "

I mean.. that sounds nice you guess..

"C'mon buddy"

____CURRENT TIME,WALL ROSE.