Here, where the heroes are.

CURRENT LOCATION: TROST DISTRICT, WALL ROSE.
CURRENT YEAR: 850.
CURRENT STATUS: ALIVE.
CURRENT POSSESSIONS: NONE.

__________________OUTSIDE OF THE SUPPLIES TOWER

So, let me run you through what had happened so far.

Almost the exact same thing that had happened five years ago happened again. You ended up getting caught in the crossfire on your own after losing who you considered your only hope for survival at the time. You somehow survived a double titan attack and helped two soldiers get to safety. One of the titans is actually a human who had somehow turned into the one thing he swore he would end.

And now you were provided with a loaf of bread that was split into little pieces on the ground so you would have no trouble eating it comfortably.

It was after the shocking discovery, that you had layed on the floor while the soldiers were ordered around by superiors. Only for someone to lean in front of you.

It was a short blond who you didn't recognise. She must have been with another squad. She offered you the loaf which you were currently eating and went after giving you some head pats.

After finishing your meal, you went to lay down and maybe take a nap if you could manage, though your plan was cut short by the sound of a-

BOOM!

though you weren't worried, not that much at least. This explosion didn't sound like the other ones.

But you couldn't help but be curious.

I know, I know.

Curiosity killed the cat or whatever.

But come on, all this running around and helping and just you being the awesome cat that you were, it gave you the pass to know what was going on right?

Yes it did.

...Or at least that was what you decided.

So jumping from roof to roof while following the sounds of arguments anf angry men; which wasn't hard considering they were loud as hell, you made it to your destination.

And what you saw was... Confusing.

"MONSTER! I KNEW IT, HE'S A MONSTER!"

Looking from where you stood, you saw the top half of a huge skeleton with some muscle mass attached to it.
Inside the rib cage you saw two familiar silhouettes, and by the nape of the neck you made out the third one.

Confusion couldn't even be close to describe whate you were feeling right now.

"We are servants of humanity!"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR PATHETIC PLEAS!"

"No wait! I was told that a lot of people saw him! That means you saw when he was getting chased down and eaten by other titans! They see him in the same light as they see us!"