Humans are weird.

CURRENT LOCATION: TROST DISTRICT, WALL ROSE.
CURRENT YEAR: 850.
CURRENT STATUS: ALIVE.
CURRENT POSSESSIONS: NONE.

_____________________

If things were the way they were supposed to be. If you were in the comfort of your home. If you were in a state of peace. If you were snuggling into Kyu, not worried about anything. Then you would have hated the way the fallen drops of rain that damped your furr and made it stick uncomfortably to your body. Then, you would have looked for a  shelter to protect you from the water pouring from the sky.

Only if.

Though right now you were going through very different circumstances, which were worse than what you hoped for. So you didn't really mind the rain. You couldn't exactly afford to do so.

But a part of you enjoyed it. It felt like it was washing away the sin you felt you committed. It was as if every single drop that fell on you erased the blood, sweat and tears left from the atrocious goodbye you had to bid to your friend not long before.

You didn't know which belonged to you or which belonged to him, nor did you care. All you cared about was running away and finding a safe place you can mourn in. 

So here you were, turning every street and every corner hoping to find anything, anyone, a sort of sign of people you can follow to an exit like you did last time.

Last time.

It's kind of funny when you think about it. The last time this had happened you had thought that it won't happen again. That it was a one time thing. 

Little did you know.

You didn't know how long you have been running for, but it wasn't a short time.

It was almost evening according to what you could make up of the cloudy sky. And the comforting rain was long gone.

You turned into a corner only to be met with what looked like a human person.. a girl. She was facing one of those giant Monsters and she looked so heartbroken. 

You were tempted to turn around and go back to the road you came from, but the sound of large footsteps could be heard from behind you. So you were left no choice but to go up to her as some sort of last hope.

But as you got close, you could make out her scout uniform, which told you that she hadn't even graduated yet, her face looked familiar, though you didn't think about it too much as you don't have the time to.

But what it was time for, was to get that girl to get her ass up and out of the depressive episode she was having, she had a hopeless look in her eyes, it was like she had given up on life completely.

Seeing as she was your only hope of getting out of this situation, you ran towards her and lightly bit on her ankle to get her attention.

“... Huh?”