Haq (2) (Mini series part 1)

This is based on episode 38...

Happy Reading!

****************

Murtasim was getting ready for the day when he noticed Meerab starting at him. As their eyes met, she pretended to be engrossed in her phone and asked, "itna taiyaar hoke kaha ja rahe ho?"

He shrugged and continued brushing his beard. "Main to roz hi taiyaar hota hoon."

She looked at him then, face miffed. "Roz se kuch zyada hi hai aaj"

He pursed his lips, biting back a smile at her tone and asked, "To kya karein? Aap ke mohabbat me diwana banke kisi Mazar me baith jayen?"

She shook her head. "nahin, mujh pe aisa koi Ehsan na karo jo main Pura na kar Paoon."

She stared at him through the mirror and continued, "Haan agar kuch karna hi hai toh...jiske liye taiyari kar rahe ho use bata dena ke tum shaadi shuda ho"

He turned to look at her at that, a smile blooming on his face. "Oh really? Toh tum mujhe apna shauhar Manti ho?

Her eyes flashed, "Ji nahi, wo to sab ne tumhe mera shauhar banane ki itni saazish ki hai...ke mere toh muh pe chadh gaya hai" she said with a shrug.

Murtasim couldn't hold back a smile at her behavior. She looked cute when riled up. Her skin flushed, and her lips set in an adorable pout. If the situation was different, he would have kissed her, softly biting her lower lip... but he couldn't do that, not yet, at least. "Mooh to lagati nai hai," he whispered with a sigh.

She turned sharply at that "kya kaha?"

"Kuch nahi...Der ho rahi hai. Chalta hoon, " he replied, knowing the brush off would annoy her and moved to get his shawl from the bed.

Meerab grabbed his hand, holding the shawl, surprising him. "Ek minute...sharam aani chahiye tumhe Murtasim. Ghar me behen ki shaadi ki baat chal rahi hai aur tum gulcharre uda rahe ho?" She asked, trying to get a response out of him.

He leaned closer. "Listen, I am young and very good looking. Mujhe Pura right hai apni life enjoy karne ka." He smiled at her."Have a good day, " and walked towards the door.

She called him, stopping him again. "Murtasim.." she said his name and stopped, so he turned to look at her eyebrow raised in question, hands clasped at his back.

Meerab stepped closer to him, stopped just a few inches away... Their bodies in close proximity. Murtasim stood still, unsure of her next move. His hands still clasped behind his back. She rose on her tip toes, hands resting on his shoulders. She stopped when their lips were a breath away...a pause that seemed to stretch for eternity, and then slowly brushed her mouth against him, she stepped closer hands threading through his hair and kissed him again.

Murtasim's heart stopped at the first touch of her lips against his and then kick-started a wild rhythm as she stepped closer. He responded in kind gently, exploring her lips. One hand on her neck, the other at her waist bringing her closer. The kiss deepened, and she traced his lips with her tounge, sighing softly against his lips. His hands tightened on her waist, Angling her neck, he deepened the kiss and bit her lip softly like he wanted to.. soothing the sting with his tongue. She moaned, stepped even closer, and his mind emptied of all thoughts except Meerab. He was lost in her. His hands moving from her waist to her back, mouths fussed together.

She stopped suddenly, stepping back. Lost in desire, he stepped closer again, trying to chase her lips.. but she stopped him with a finger to his lips. "There....ab toh mooh se bhi laga liya" she whispered, blush staining her cheeks. "Aaram se apni life enjoy karein Mr. Khan".

"Meerab..." he groaned and tried to bring her closer, but she shook her head and wiped a lipstick stain from his lips.. "Der ho rahi hai Murtasim...have a good day!" She winked and walked out, leaving her husband aroused and unfit to go out in this state, his brain fogged over. He sat down on the bed, trying to catch his breath. He would get her back for this, the little minx. As soon as his brain started functioning again.

He walked out after a little while, his body under control to see Meerab sitting with his mother going over account books. "Murtasim tum abhi tak Gaye nahi? Tumhe panchayat bhi jana hai na?" His mother asked.

Meerab smirked. "Haan.. Murtasim tumhe to Der ho rahi thi na? Looks like Khan sahab is slacking at his job these days" she teased him, knowing full well why he was running late.

"Ji Maa...bas ek important kaam tha. Abhi chalta hoon.....wapas aake kuch hisaab settle karne baki hai" he said to his mother, while he stared at Meerab issuing a warning that he would settle scores with her later. She gulped, and Muratsim grinned.

Maa begum nodded. " khuda haafis,"

He walked out with a smile still on his face.

****************

This is a really short one. Just had to write as the scene was stuck in my head. Happy reading!