Tease (mini series part 3)

This in continuation of Haq (2) and getting even. Initially Haq (2) was written as a one shot but your responses made me want to continue in a mini series till Meerab gives in.

Enjoy and let me know what you liked best!

Mature content ahead

***************************

Meerab was waiting on the bed till Anas's mother arrived when Murtasim came out of the dressing area. Meerab's throat went dry as she looked at him. Murtasim had always been handsome, but today he looked hot, no...hot wasn't the right word. He looked sexy...very very sexy! He was grooming his beard meticulously, and it reminded her how it felt on her skin when they kissed. She was remembering the last time they had kissed in the kitchen how his lips and beard had felt on her neck, the way he had expressed his desire for her and those wonderful hands of his. She  loved the look of them, the way his calloused skin felt on her body, and it excited her when his hands tightened on her just when he was about to lose control. She was so focused on his hands that she didn't notice he was staring back at her through the mirror.

"Aise kya dekh rahi ho?" He asked while curling his mustache.

She shrugged, embrassed at being caught ogling him and picked up the magazine lying on bed. "Maine kaha dekha,"

She pretended to be engrossing in the  magazine but couldn't help herself and stole a glance at him just to see him staring back at her through the mirror. She quickly looked down, hiding her face behind her hair and hoping she wasn't blushing.

"Itna accha lag raha hoon...hmmm?"

She felt a smile tugging at her lips. She didn't answer immediately. "Acche ka to pata nahi, par ab tum Bure nahi lagte," she said casually, locking eyes with him for a quick glance before going back to her magazine.

He turned around at that, hands in his pockets. A soft smile on his face. "Matlab accha lagta hoon?" He asked again.

She sighed and got up from the bed, walking towards him. "Maybe... I don't know," she said, teasing him.

His eyebrows shot up. "Maybe....hmm?"

She nodded, and just because she couldn't help herself, she brushed her hands over his jacket lapels and shoulders as if brushing of lint. "Hmmm..." she agreed. "There was some lint here," she continued pointing to his shoulders. "All good now," she said, hoping he wouldn't catch her lame excuse.

He smirked and jerked her to him, his hands wrapping around her waist. "Biwi ho meri, jab chahe kareeb aa sakti ho. Bahane ki zarurat nahi hai, " he said, teasing her.

Meerab's breath had caught when he had pulled her closer, but she didn't want him to have the upper hand so she looped her hands around his neck, enjoying the way his breathing changed at their closeness. She stepped even closer. "You know what I was thinking while you were getting ready? She asked, staring in his eyes.

"What?" He whispered, his voice husky.

"How wonderful your lips feel on my skin," she whispered as she titled her head, their lips mere inches away.

He smiled, raising one hand to tuck her hair behind her ear. Threading his fingers through her hair and tilting her head back so she was looking up at him, "Why wonder when I'm right here..at your service?" he said and kissed her.

Meerab threaded her hands through his hair bringing his mouth closer to her. The kiss like the last one spoke of hunger, of passion. When they would kiss earlier,  it was soft and gentle, an exploration of each other but now the kisses were deeper, more passionate as if they couldn't get enough of each other.