Morning Glory (mini series part 5)

Mature content ahead

*********************

Meerab woke up feeling hot. It had more to do with the human heater wrapped around her than the room temperature. Murtasim was all over her. His thick bicep was curled around her, palm just under her breast. His face was nuzzled in he curve of her neck. She wondered how he was able to sleep with her hair a mess and probably tickling his nose. Their legs entanglement with one another. She tried to stretch, and his arms tightened around her, pulling her even closer if that was possible. It was like lying in the warm sunshine. His weight felt pleasant on her. She wanted to lie there all day, sunggled into him, but nature was calling. She really had to pee. She quietly slid from under him. He stirred but fell asleep when she murmured a quiet "I'll be back" and kissed his cheek.

She slipped on his discarded Kurta, went to the washroom, and took care of business. She stood in front of the mirror and assessed herself. Did she look different now that they had done the deed? Her face looked flused and relaxed at the same time. Her lower lip had a slight redness from his kisses and the way his beard had rubbed against her as they kissed. Her eyes trailed dowards, her neck had similar marks, and beard burns she assumed. She gasped when she noticed a bright red hickey at the nape of her neck. It felt like a brand, reminding her of the way his lips had felt on her skin. She took off his kurta and flushed when she noticed other hickeys some lighter and others darker all over her body. She trailed her fingers over them, and each one reminded her of the night they had spent together bringing a smile to her face.

"Mere bare me soch me rahi ho?" Murtasim asked.

She squeaked at hearing his voice and tuned around to see him leaning on the door clad in his boxers.

"Tum? Tum to.." she started and gasped as she realized that she was buck naked and his eyes were roaming over her body. She quickly grabbed the kurta and held it in front of her like a shield.

"It doesn't cover much, you know," he smirked, looking at his kurta.

"Murtasim! Jao yaha se"

"Kyun? Meri haq halal ki biwi ko na dekhun? Specially jab wo itni khoobsurat ho?".

She could feel her face heating up "Murtasim...I" she started but lost her voice as he walked toward her.

"I have seen all of you meri jaan...and every bit of you is perfect," he said, caressing her cheeks.

She looked down embrassed at being naked. She knew he had seen all of her, and they had slept naked, but it was different in the light of the day.

He placed his fingers under her chin and raised her face to his "Don't be shy, Meerab. You have a lovely body, and I love looking at you."

He kissed her then softly at first, but it grew in intensity as she responded to the kiss. Her hands were trapped between them, still holding the kurta to her chest. Murtasim trailed his fingers from her shoulders to her wrist. Taking the kurta from her, he placed her hand on his heart. "Look what you do to me, Jaan." His heart was thundering. She looked up at him, her hands moving from his heart to his shoulders. She placed a kiss on his heart, and then her lips moved up, tracing the contours of his chest and moving to his neck. Murtasim groaned his hand tightened on her hair, and he arched her neck, devouring her lips.

Murtasim picked her up and set her on the counter. Meerab gasped against his mouth, and he broke the kiss to trail his lips over her neck, retracing the path he had followed last night. Kissing each mark softly till he reached her breasts. Meerab arched her back, seeking the e
Warmth of his mouth over her breasts but unable to voice the desire. He smiled against her breast and took a taut nipple in his mouth, nipping it lightly and soothing the sting with his tongue. "Ahhh....Murtasimmm" his name slipped from her lips in a loud moan.