Important News(Please read)

A/N: Hello! How's everyone doing?? Okay, so I've got some big news to share! I'm moving this story to Archive of Our Own! Isn't that exciting! But, it probably won't come out until later next year. Because I've got one more fic to finish writing and a novel to work on, so until my novel is done and written, this'll be my next work I'll be working on.

My last Ao3 edition is "The Merman from Ashore". The new and improved edition is almost done and "Why is Love so Complicated?" Will be my last fanfic I'll write in this app for a long while.

I just want to give you a heads up. And if you want to look me up on Ao3, just look for my username, it'll be the same one as my Wattpad.

Now, I'm going to revise it, meaning there's going to be some changes in some parts of the story, there won't be any songs in the Ao3 versions and I'll clear up my mistakes I've made. The whole plot will still be the same but some events and scenes are going to have to be revised and edited for newer readers.

Anywho, that's all I'd like to say, if you want to be kept up to date with this story, you can subscribe on Ao3 and once it's up, there will be an email that'll be sent to you that I jus posted the new and improved version of "The Tale Between Us". I'd like to say thank you all for reading this fic, it's one of my most favorites I've ever written. And I hope you like the new version just as much as this one. Also don't worry, I'm not going to delete this story, so no worries.

As always, have a good day or night, take care of yourselves, wash your hands, wear a mask, stay safe, eat plenty of food, drink lots of water and get a good night's rest.

Also if you only use Wattpad and not Ao3 a lot, I can announce it on here, so that way you can start it. Bye you guys!