Now you pissed me off!

(A/N Battle music: Monster by Skillet)

*First point of view Kaiser*

As I impale the ghost Fox I feel my rage boil and bubble, attacking and trying to eat a kid?? I will NOT STAND FOR THIS!

I skid my way in front of the little girl with a unicorn plushie "Hey kid! You should escape! I got this mean ol fox!" I yell. She gets the message and quickly skates away.

I turn towards the ghostly Fox and see my halberd lodged in its shoulder, I think that belongs to me my furried fiend. Then out of nowhere I'm suddenly shot at by paper planes and hear a voice that irritates me

???: "WHO ARE YOU TO HARM MY FAMILIAR?" I turn to look and see a brown Kitsune scream in rage as a blue Kitsune try's to calm her down

???2: "Sister please calm yourself. I think that is the man Takao mentioned, the one who bested her." So she spread word, I look forward to our rematch.

???: "huh?!? This!? THIS IS THE WARRIOR WHO BEAT TAKAO??" She screamed even louder. Now I can't help but speak up

"Hey ladies!" They snap their heads to look at me "Hi! Names Kaiser! For one please quiet down my hearing is far more sensitive than yours and two yes I beat and spared Takao. She was an indomitable opponent and I look forward to our next match" I lightly bowed in respect. Apparently throwing them off guard, why is this so surprising?

Akagi: "Well, I, Akagi of the First Carrier Division of the Sakura Empire challenge you Kaiser to a duel!" Again I see nothing but manic madness in her eyes, I look towards her sister with a 'is this common?' Face and only receive a nod of the head...

She starts summoning her Fox familiar again, I gotta be quick so I start speaking "Alright! I accept under one condition! Let Azur Lane escape or at the very least keep your reinforcements away. We settle this between us!" I shout as I raise my halberd and rest it on my shoulder. As I watch Akagi intently, waiting for her reply I notice George and Warspite behind me regroup Hornet and the others, soon she speaks up.

Akagi: "Fine, but we fight with our full strength! Now, FEEL THE WRATH OF THE SAKURA EMPIRE!" She screams as the Fox charges me, simultaneously she fires cherry blossom petals made of fire at me.

Trying to dodge the Fox is one thing, also trying to dodge the fucking flaming flowers is another! Damn those things hurt like hell, my dragons are snapping them out of the sky but there's only so much they can do while firing at that Fox.

I have my magnum pointed at Akagi but she's good at dodging, a certain green man would be proud, and my halberd is the only thing between very sharp fangs and my skin. Soon enough I'm starting to feel the burn as those petals hurt more and more and my dragons get hit by more and more plane fire..

Soon Alpha and Delta are knocked out cold leaving only Beta and Gamma. Poor things, I'll make sure to give them rest after this..

Im not the only one damaged that Fox is limping and one of its landing strips has been shorn clean off by Gamma. Akagi herself is bleeding from minor scrapes and wounds from my fire but she's for the upper hand. Everyone around us has been seeing this, the blue Kitsune, who's name I learned was Kaga, has been showing great respect for this duel. I overheard on the radio Hornet and the others were successfully taken a safe distance while the main royal navy fleet arrived. Although it seems the main iron blood fleet arrived too, but they are also watching our clash of the titans.

*Timeskip 5 agonizing minutes*

The fights slowing down, my left arm isn't gonna be used anymore. It's out of its socket and I'm bleeding, the Fox is now relying solely on melee and Akagi is nearing her breaking point as well.

Despite my immense strength one handing a halberd is not a recommended fighting tactic when heavily fatigued... I'm starting to slow, the Fox knows this and is slowly getting closer and closer.

It goes for a bite at my legs and I try to block only to realize: it tricked me.. instead it sunk its teeth into my already dislocated arm despite my resistance I couldn't help but scream in pain

"AAAAAARRRRRGGHHHHG- MMMMM.... FUCK THIS HURTS LIKE FUCKING HELL!" I managed to stab the halberd into the side of the Fox, causing it to reel back in anger. In one last attempt to kill me it tried to bite my head clean off..

I'm sorry Enterprise... I'm sorry Yorktown... George... Empress... I failed to help you all... Let my death be the spark for the fire inside.

.

.

.

.

.

*BOOM*