Chapter 3

TRIS POV
Beep. Beep. Beep. My alam just went off but I decide to ignore it.
"Trissy!" Tobias said really loudly.
"Go away I am sleeping!" I whinge.
"We are training initiates today" he says to me.
"Fine" I say giving up the fight to stay in bed. I get up and walk to the bathroom to have a shower. I hop out and do my make up to make me look intimidating. I do a dark shade of lipstick, black winged eyeliner and a thick coat of mascara. I change my mind about the lips and just do a coat of lipgloss.
"TRIS HURRY UP!" Tobias yells.
"Ok I am coming!" I say back. We walk to the net and wait.
"Tobias should we keep about us a secret?" I ask.
"Yes it would make us look mor intimadating. Plus you look very intimadating with you make up and you skin tight leggings and a loose crop top" He says to me.
"Thanks Four and ok" I reply just as I say that an amity falls into the net. Four pulled her off.
"What's your name?" he asks.
"Autumn" She says.
"FIRST JUMPER AUTUMN!" I yell out.
We have 7 transfers this year.
-------------------------------------------
Autumn (amity)
Robbert (erudite)
Pete (Candor)
Alaska (amity)
April (amity)
Brooklyn (abnegation)
Kate (abnegation)

Two abnegation!! I think Autumn and April are sisters. They look so alike.
"Ok my name is Four and this is Six. Dauntless borns go with Christina and Uriah!"
"Are your names like the numbers?" Brooklyn asked.
"Yes exactly like the numbers" I say.
"What were all the other numbers taken?" Peter asks. Typical Candor; speaks there mind. I walk up to him and said "look if I wanted to hear all the Candor smart mouths I would of joined that faction, no be quite so you can listen so you can survive" After I said that to him I walked up to Tobias and grinned.
"Ok this is the pit!" Tobias yelled out. Some of them are distracted.
"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!" I yell at them. They all shut up. We walk to the dorms where they are staying.
"You guys are staying here for the next 10 weeks! you have the rest of the day off goodbye" I say. Tobias and I walk back to our apartment and watched a bit of tv then we both dosed off.