Chapter 6

Tobias POV

What! Tris is pregnant. 6 months pregnant.
"When were you going to tell?" I ask.
"I found out to days ago" She said with pride.
"Really!? Wow I am going to be a dad!"
"Yes you are"
I pull out my phone and text Will Zeke and Uriah.
Me: guess what!!
Z: What!
W: What
U: what
Me: I am going to be a dad!!
Z: WOW
W: CONGRATS
U: :D

"Tobias the baby is kicking!" she says to me and I run over and place my hand on her belly. After about a minute the baby kicks again. I hug her tummy and Tris laughs at me.

1 WEEK LATER

"Tobias the baby is coming!" I hear Tris yell. I run into our bedroom, pick her up then then I run to the infirmary.
"Help she is having a baby!" I yell. a Doctor takes her to a room and makes me wait outside. Then I hear crying. I walk in and smile.
"We have a little boy and a little girl!" Tris says. I look at her shocked.
"Wow what are we going to name them?" I ask.
"Well you choose the girls first name I will choose her middle name. I will choose the boys first name and you choose the middle name."
"Ok the girls name is Skylar!" I say.
"I love it! ok her middle name is hmmm Grace!" Tris says excited. "The boy is Hunter!" Tris says again.
"Ok his middle name is Cruz!"
"I love it! Skylar Grace Eaton and Hunter Cruz Eaton." The doctor walk in.
"You guys can take the twins home anytime you want" she says. I laugh as Tris gets up and quickly packs her bags. I pick up Skylar and Tris picks up Hunter. We walk home and we walk into Christina.
"OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE WHAT ARE THEIR NAMES?!" Cristina asks.
"Ok so the girl is Skylar Grace Eaton and the Boy is Hunter Cruz Eaton" I say.
"Those names are so cute" She says.
"Well Christina can you watch them while me and Tris set up the house?"
"OMG of course" She says as she picks them both up and walks back to her apartment.
"Tris I am getting us a new apartment!" I say she smiles.
"Awesome try get 46!" She tells me I nod. I go to Max and he gives me the keys.
"Tris go get some paint and I will get furnisher! Hurry" I say as I walk out the door.
AT THE SHOP
I have chosen out two white cribs, a bed for us, kitchen utensils, heaps of toys, heaps of kids movies, a dresser for me and tris, a changer, some picture frames and heaps more toys. I walk home to see the whole house painted.
"Tris!" I yell.
"What!"
"I need help setting up the kids room!" she walks out straight away. We put the cribs on the back wall about half a meter apart. we have a toy box in between the cribs. The changer is beside the door.
"I love it!" Tris exclaims.
"Me to. I will go get hunter and Skylar" I say. She nods. I walk all the way to Christina's and knock on the door.
"Hello Four!" Christina says.
"Hi I am here to pick up Sylar and Hunter" i say. I walk in and pick the both up and wave goodbye. When I got to our apartment I pass Hunter to Tris and she put him in his crib and I put Skylar in her crib. Hunter has a dark blue blanket and Skylar has a purple and pink theme in her crib. It is 10:00 pm so Tris and I decide to go to bed.