Chapter 10

Tris POV

We have just arrived home with baby Riley.

"Mummy can you buy us a play room" Skylar asks me.

"Of course! Listen to daddy i am going to buy some things" I say. I walk out the door and go to the paint shop. I buy a dark purple paint and a grey paint. The grey paint is for the toy room. I buy a white crib and heaps of clothes. Then i go to the the toy store and get heaps of toys. I get some storage to put the toys in and then i go get myself a new phone. My current phone is so old. I decide on the I phone 5s. I head home and Tobias decorated the house while i set up my new phone. DING DONG. I go to answer the door and nobody is there. I look down and there is a little baby girl. "Tobias I think you should see this"

"Ok I am coming!" I pick up the note that is on the baby and it reads...

Dear Tris and Four,

I know i can trust you with my baby. Her name is Taylor. Her birthday is on the 2nd of January. She was born 2 weeks ago. Please take really good care of her.

From Taylor's Mum

Tobias walks to the door and reads the note. I pick up Taylor. She has chocolate brown eyes with brown hair.

"What are we going to do Tobias?" I ask still looking at Taylor.

"We take care of her. We be her parents. Taylor Eaton. You choose a middle name" He says.

"Umm ok. Clare."

"Taylor Clare Eaton. Perfect"

"Tobias can you buy another crib and I will show Skylar and Hunter."

"Ok love you Tris"

"I love you more" I say to him as he walks out the door. "SKYLAR AND HUNTER COME TO RILEY'S ROOM!" I yell.

"Who is that?" Hunter asks me.

"This is Taylor. Her mummy gave her to us because she didn't want her" I say.

"Why?" Skylar asks me.

"I don't know..." Just at that moment Tobias walks in with a new crib. I place Taylor in the crib and let her sleep. All I can think about is how are we going to manage with another child.