Chapter 4

TOBIAS POV

I woke up when someone knocked on the door. I looked at the time and it was 12:00am. Who would be here at that time. I carry Tris to our bed and go to the door and open it. It was Zeke.

"Whats up Zeke it is midnight?" Iask him.

"Well come to the pit. Bring Tris" He says.

"Ok why?"

"Well there is a meeting and Max sent me to get you guys"

"At midnight?"

"Yeah it is very confusing"

"I agree see you there"

"I will wait here for you guys you have 3 mins Max said so"

"ok I will be right back" I walk back into the apartment and woke up Tris.

"Why so early??" She asked.

"There is a meeting in th pit right now we have to go!" I say rushed. She got out of bed and slipped on her shoes.

"We have to walk really fast Zeke is walking with us hurry" I say to Tris. We walked to the pit. Max is on stage and so is Eric.

"Thank you everyone for coming. We are holding an execution for Eric" Max says.

"What did he do" Someone yells out.

"He was working with Erudite. Planning bad things. Ok He has requested Four to execute him" I walk up on the stage and grab the gun. I aim and shoot.

"Good job Four!" Max yells to the crowd. Everyone cheers and heads back to bed. I walk off stage and pick up Tris bridal style. She smiles and drifts off to sleep.

"Hey four can I stay at your place tonight Shauna's mad at me" Zeke asks me.

"Of course man the couch is all yours!" I say. We all walk back to Tris's and my apartment and I go put Tris in bed. I pick up some spare blankets and take them out to Zeke.

"Here man try get some sleep on the couch" I say to him as I pass him the blankets.

"Thxs mate." He says as I walk back to bed.

TIME LAPSE NEXT MORNING!

"Tris time to wake up" I say to her as I shake her.

"I am up I have the bathroom first!" she says.

"I have already had a shower."

"oh ok cya in a min" she says. I walk out to the lounge room.

"ZEKE WAKE UP!" I yell in his ear.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHH" He screamed like a little girl. I laugh at him. "What that is not funny four. See you later!" He got up and left. I laugh to myself again. Tris walks out of the bathroom and she looks WOW. She has black Smokey eyes shadow and dark red lips. Her hair is in a high pony tail. She is wearing a loose tank top which ends just above her belly button, skin tight leggings and her black combat boots.

"What do ya think?" She asks.

"WOW!" I say.

"We gotta go train Initiates!" She said.

"You set up the knife throwing and I will wake them up" I say walking to the door.

"Ok." I walk to the dorms and turn on the lights.

"GET UP NOW YOU HAVE 3 MINS TO BE IN THE TRAINING ROOM!" I yell. I walk to the training room and go and hug Tris. 5 seconds later Autumn and Kate walk in. They are on time. About 3 minutes later the rest walk in.

"Ok today we are doing Knife throwing" I say. Tris demonstrates how to throw the knife.