Chapter 9

Tobias POV

"Skylar, Hunter, Bella, Isaac, Melanie, Kate, Tessa and Lockie please come to the lounge room" I yell out.

"Comming!" They all yell. When there all out in the lounge room it was time to open the gifts. Skylar opened the present from Marlene, Uriah, Melanine and Kevin. They gave her a toy unicorn. She runs up and hugs Marlene.

"Thank you Auntie Marwne" Skylar says. She is scared of Uriah. Hunter opened a present from Shauna and Zeke and thehey gave him ET the movie. Over all here is what they both got.

SKYLAR

A unicorn From Marlene and Uriah

The flicka movies from Shauna and Zeke

Make up and clothes from Christina and Will

HUNTER

ET from Shauna and Zeke

A toy dog from Marlene and Uriah

Clothes and a train set from Christina and Will

"TIME FOR CAKE!" I yell out. We serve out the cake and everyone eats the cake.

"Heyy everyone Four and I have some news!" Tris says. "We found out the baby was a little girl and she is due in 2 weeks!" I grin and everyone celebrates even more.

"Ok kids go to the rooms you were in before!" I yell. They all walk to their rooms. I put flicka on in the girls room and Ben ten in the boys room. All the adults have left so Me and Tris sit on the couch and watch Tomorrow when the war began. It is so good. When all the movies were done we put the kids to bed. After they were asleep Tris and I went to sleep.

2 WEEKS LATER

"AGHHH TOBIAS WAKE UP" Tris screams.

"Are you ok Tris?" I ask.

"No the baby is comming!"

"Ok I will call Christina!"

TEXTING

Me: Christina get your ass over to our place

Christina: Whyy it is 3 am in the morning!!

Me: Tris need to get to the hospital baby is coming you need to watch Hunter and Skylar!

Christina: Ok on my way

I run Tris to the infirmary. They take her to a room.

"Ok Tris start pushing!" Dr Kate says. Tris pushes so hard. "One more Tris!" Tris pushes 1 more time and at the same time i hear crying.

"Congrats you have a beautiful healthy daughter" The doctor says.

"What should we name her?" Tris asks.

"Riley" I say.

"I lovve it Tobias. Rileys middle name could be Amy!"

"I love it Tris! Now we have Skylar Grace Eaton, Hunter Cruz Eaton and Riley Amy Eaton."  Tris smirked at me. "I will text Christina and tell her to bring the kids over for you Tris"

"Thanks" I pick up my phone and text Christina.

TEXT MESSAGES 

Me: Christina??

Christina: Yeah

Me: Can you Bring Skylar and Hunter over?

Christina: Of course!!!

Me: cya when you get to the hospital

"Tris Christina is on her way over" I say.

"I cant wait till they meet Riley!" She smiles. 

"Tris you have some visitors" Dr Kate tells us.

"Let them in" I say. Christina walks in with Skylar and Hunter.

"Mummy what is her name?" Skylar asked.

"Her name is Riley" Tris says Proudly.

We now have a complete family.