Chapter 1

Tris POV

Today i choose my jobs. I already know i am going to choose training initiates with Tobias. I think i will also choose leadership. I walk to where everyone is choosing jobs. I see Tobias up the front with Max and Eric.

"TRIS PRIOR PLEASE STEP FORWARD TO CHOOSE 2 JOBS!" I hear Max say through a Microphone. I step forward and choose Initiate trainer and Leadership.

"Your apartment is room 54" Eric says to me.

TIME LAPSE AFTER JOB CHOOSING

I run up to Tobias and give him a hug.

"Tris?" Tobias said.

"yes" I reply.

"Move in with me. I love you so much and i feel so lonely without you" He says to me.

"I thought you would never ask" I say as he kisses me. We walk to our apartment and set it up so it will suit both of us. We moved the Bed into where the lounge room used to be. Tobias has gone to buy paint for our bedroom. I am so excited to live with him.

Tobias arrives with the paint.

"I hop you like the colour" He said to me. I looked at the colour. It is a maroon colour. My favorite.

"I love it." Knock Knock. I walk up to the door with Tobias and we both open it together.

"HI TRISSY!!!" Chrissy says when We open the door.

"Hi Chrissy!" I say.

"OMG you and four are like made for each other" She says to me.

"Yeah well. Hey Chrissy can you invite the gang over for a game of candor or dauntless?" I ask.

"OMG of course!! Bye i will see you tonight!" Chrissy says as she leaves. Tobias and I have 2 hours before the party, so we have 1 1\2 to finish the house and that would leave us with 30 minutes to get ready.

"Tris you go buy some new furniture and i will paint all the rooms."

"Ok cya later." I walk out of the apartment and go to my favorite furniture store. I choose out a black and maroon bed. I chose out 2 nightstands. They are a dark oak wood colour. For the lounge room i got a nice dark grey couch with a oak wood coffee table. For the main bathroom i got gray tiles and for the master bathroom i got black and maroon tiles. I pay for the items and head back to the apartment.

"There you are we have 1 hour left you do the furniture hurry!" Tobias says in a rush.

"Ok we need to hurry!!" I say. I get the bed into our bedroom and the couch into the lounge room. DING DONG!!! I run to the door and it was Chrissy, Uriah, Will, Marlene, Zeke and Shauna.

"Four everyone is here" I yell out to Tobias. " Come in guys and make you self at home!" I say just as Tobias comes out.

"Tris and I will go get ready" Tobias said.

"Ok" Everyone says at the same time. Tobias and I walk into our bedroom.

"I am going to have a shower" I say to Tobias.

"Ok i dont need one." I quickly finish my shower and put on my crop top which ends just above my belly button and some black skin tight leggings. I put on my combat boots and do my make up. I walk out to the lounge room where everyone is sitting.

Thanks for reading so far. I will update as much as i can.