Chapter 8

Tris POV
Tobias opened the door and Marcus was there. I get Skylar and Hunter into our bedroom and close the door.
"What do you want Marcus" Tobias spat at him like venom.
"I came to see my grand children!" he says
"Get off dauntless grounds at once!" Tobias yells.
"No" Marcus says. I call for security and 10 seconds later people dragged Marcus out of the compound. I opened the door and ran to Tobias. He felt tense.

"Are you ok Tobias?" I ask him straight away.

"I am fine" He spits at me.

"You dont sound ok" I say.

"Well i am a bit tense thats all.. Lets set up the party!" He says. I nod. We have Black, Blue and purple bloons and streamers. We have a gift table and a food table.

"I will get the cake!" Tobias yells.

"Ok. I will go to the supermarket to get some food for the party" I say to him. I go and get the twins and we go to the supermarket. I buy some lollies for party bags and others for the the table. I buy some chips, chocolate and the twins chose something each. Skylar chose chocolate bread and Hunter chose lots of lolly pops. We head home and the twins finish watching frozen while i set up the party. Tobias sets up the 2 spare rooms because all the kids are sleeping over. The boys are in one room and the girls in the other. I set up the girls room. I put purple sleeping bags on the floor, I grabbed some girly movies such as frozen, snow white, cinderella and a few more. I hung up some girly steamers and then i walk out to the lounge room. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. I walk to the door.

"Hi Chrissy and will!" I say.

"Heyy Trissy!" She says.

"Bella and Isaac go find Skylar and Hunter they are in my bedroom" I say to there twins. They run off to Tobias and my room.

"FOUR GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" I yell. Tobias walks in witha big grin. I playfully hit him.

"Heyy Will and Christina" Tobias says to them. We take them to the lounge room. I take the boys to there party room and the girls to their party room. When i walk back out I see Tobias talking to Marlene and Uriah.

"Hey Marlene and Uriah" 

"Hi Tris umm Melanie go find Skylar" Marlene says.

"Where is she auntie tris?" Melanie asks me.

"Skylar and Bella are in that room" I point to the room. She smiles at me and runs to the room.

"Can i hold Kevin?" I ask Uriah. Kevin is their 2 week old son. Uriah nods and passes him to me. He is so little. "He looks a lot like Marlene" I say to Uriah. He smirks. I pass the baby to Tobias so i can check on the other kids.

"Mummy?" Skylar asks.

"Yes sweetie"

"Can you please put on frozen?"

"Of course." I put on frozen then i run to the door to greet Lynn and Zeke. I take their 3 kids to the rooms. Kate and Tessa in the girl room and Lockie in the boy room.

Next chapter will be the party. Please vote and comment some idea's.