Chapter 2

TRIS POV
I walk into the lounge room.
"Ok I am going first!" Tobias says.
" Tris C or D'"
"I don't want to move so Candor" I say.
"PANSY....." I threw a pillow at Uriah. "How do you manage to make a pillow hurt!" He says to me.
"Our iner strength" Marlene says for me.
"Nice one Mar" I say.
"Ok tris how many kids do you want?" Tobias asks me.
"3-4 kids" I say honestly. "Um Marlene C or D?"
"Dauntless" she replied
"I dare you to kiss someone in the room blind folded" I say. I blind fold Marlene and spin her around 3 times. She regains her balance and walks over to Uriah and gives him the sloppiest kiss I have ever seen. She takes off her blind fold and everyone starts laughing including Marlene.
"Yeah whatever I don't find that very funny" Uriah says to the whole group. That makes us all laugh even harder.
"Ok Shauna Candor or Dauntless?" Marlene asks.
"Ummm Candor" Shauna says tiredly.
"PANSYC........"Uriah started to say just as Marlene threw a pillow at him. "Owwww how do you make a pillow hurt women?"
"Oh special strength!" Marlene laughs.

OK SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS. BTW THE PICTURE IS OF MARLENE. I THINK SHE IS REALLY PRETTY.
RRR I HAD A TERRIABLE DAY BECAUSE I HAD TO GET NEEDLES AND MY CLASS HAS TO STAY IN AT LUCH TIMES AND RESSESS'S BECAUSE SOMEONE TOOK SOMEONE'S PHONE AND PUT IT AT THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL AND THE TEACHER WANTS THAT PERSON TO OWN UP. SO THAT IS WHY DAY IS BAD. HOW WAS YOURS? COMMENT PLEASE.