Note!

Hello, I'm sorry guy's for making another story 😔even though I'm not finish with the other one🥲and I'm not planning to finish it since I'm more motivated in this story because I was looking forward to it and all the plots have been organized, not like the other one. So yesh🐱🤙.

there are some notes and warnings you should be aware of!

❗This is a BxB fanfic so I'm only focusing on that.

❗Pure fanfiction, none of the events, traits, and their physical appearance exist in real life.

❗ Everything is pure imagination of your delusional author so bear with me ;>.

❗ In this story Taehyun is taller.

‼️ I don't allow translations and other stuff that includes posting my story to other social media platforms, plagiarism is a crime.

❗ English is not my first language. Typos and grammatical errors is something I cannot avoid so bear with me🤙🐱.

❗There is also mature contents, just slight mature scenes since I'm not very good at making one;].(might as well not make one anyways)

❗There are also chapters where I make it fast forward or the next day unless it is the same day.

I'm really thankful for reading this book but if your uncomfortable then you could always just skip (some of the chapters are also boring and short so expect that or not).

‼️ Remember I'm only writing this for entertainment only. So please do enjoy.