Chapter 4

________________________

"Yes?".

"Why? is there something wrong with Beomgyu-ah?" The older asked.

Beomgyu pauses for a moment before answering the older.

"Can we meet, I have something to tell you" Beomgyu said, "Why can't you just say it here?".

"Hyung I just wanna meet you okay?" Beomgyu asked, he was desperate to meet the elder to vent on everything he was feeling with his roommate. Sighing the older agree.

"Let's meet at the Moa Cafe near your apartment" The older said, after that hearing the younger agreed he hung up.

Getting up to get ready, he walked to his room to get dressed. Looking at the mirror, Beomgyu was satisfied with just an oversized shirt with a bear logo and baggy pants. Brushing his hair and tied to a half ponytail and lastly adding a chapstick to his lips. With a final look at the mirror, he took his keys, wallet and phone. Leaving the apartment he started walking to the elevator. The cafe was just a 15 minute walk from his apartment so he didn't bother riding.

Upon arriving at the cafe, he saw the elder sitting alone near the entrance.

Beomgyu dramatically ran over the older with fake tears.

"HYUNG!!!" The younger shouted but not that loud, still gaining the attention of the other customers. Soobin facepalm his face and deeply sigh, already tired just by hearing his best friend's loud noise.

______________________________________

Hi y'all, I'm back with a short chapter cuzz 😭😭😭your Author-nim is very busy with school watapakkkkk 🥹🥹🥹and still I'm very confused with the plot. I cannot trust myself anymore 😔 I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.

So this book might only have a minimum chapter cuz, as I plan everything I only wanted it to be a short story so yeah.

Anyways byeeee!!!!!

Sincerely your Author-nim Hyupie the fish(⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)