Day Before Warped.

A/N: This may be the only chapter, I don't know, depends on the ratings and what not, but this is all in Johnnie's point of view. I hope you guys enjoy this one chapter xD

It's the day before Warped and me, Kyle and Bryan are stocking up on snacks to take with us. So far, Bryan is the only one to have a cart full of food, I still wonder how he's not 300 lbs, but all Kyle and I have are like, fruit snack and shit. "Hey, guys, what kind of pizza do you want?" Bryan yelled from the other isle. Needless to say it scared us pretty bad because this Walmart was completely deserted at this hour. "Bryan, shut the fuck up!" I semi yelled back, grabbing Kyle by the arm as I walked toward Bryan's direction.

"Bryan, you're so loud." Kyle said softly. Kyle's voice was so cute. "Johnnie.." I could hear his say my name. "Jooohnieeee?" At that moment I realized I was dazing. "Oh.. What?" I asked sheepishly. "Are you okay?" He asked in his cute, concerning voice. "Oh, yeah.. I'm sorry, I was just thinking." I felt my face becoming a light shade of pink from embarrassment. Shit. "Aww you're blushing" Bryan pointed out. "Shut up Bryan, I hate you" I said with a smile. "I think it's pretty cute." Kyle said sarcastically, wrapping his arms around me from behind. That honestly made my heart pound and my cheeks get even more red even though he was kidding. I barely smiled. "Shut up Kyle." We all laughed It off for a few seconds.

"Okay so what about the pizza, what do you guys want?" Bryan asked. "Veggie!" I said. "Cheese!" Kyle yelled. "Okay.. We'll get both." Bryan laughed. we all got a cart and filled it full of junk food because fat kids. We checked out and went home. Kyle sat behind me on the way home and kept putting his arms around my chest and playing with my hair. I loved every second of it but tried so hard not to make it obvious.

***Okay, I lied, there's gonna be a few more chapters xD but yeah, comment and tell me what you think. I think I will post my next update in a few days. So read it xD okay bye.***