Shock Ball Challenge.

Today we're in Ohio, where Kyle lives, and we're staying in a hotel about 30 minutes away from his house. We're gonna be here for probably a week or so, so we just got a hotel.

"Kyle, you wanna go see your mom?" I suggested. I mean, I really want to meet her. "I'd love to! Actually, I haven't told her about you yet so I don't know really.." Kyle said as he pulled out his phone. "I could call her right now actually." "Not right now, Kyle. We're about to film an MDE video in the parking lot. We can after though." I smiled at him, reassuring him. "Okay then." Kyle said under a soft laugh. I took his hand and led him off the bus to where everyone else was.

We set up the camera and all get in a line so everyone could see us. "Hey! What's up you guys? It's Bryan and today we are joined my two very special guests," Bryan started off and gestured to Kyle, "Kyle, Kyle David Ballsack." I started to clap and walk toward him and started to kiss him but then pulled away to make it look like a joke. I mean literally no one knows we're dating. "COME ON ITS ONLY LIKE, TWO SECONDS INTO THE VIDEO!" Jordan yelled while grabbing my arm and pulling me to the other side of the like.

While that was happening, Bryan was introducing the other 'special guest'. "And this is Sam- Get your hands off each other, geez!" Bryan said in an irritated tone. "Okay Kohnnie!" Sam exclaimed. She was our special guest.

"Anyways, today we're gonna be playing a special game called SHOCK BALL CHALLENGE!!" We all kind of yelled the last part. Kyle also pulled down his pants when we said it. I was the only one to notice at first, of corse. "What we're gonna do, is we're gonna put this in our balls and it's gonna-" Bryan started laughing. "I don't have balls so.." Sam pointed out. By then I had gotten on my knees to get a better look at Kyle. Just then, "OH WAIT, WHAT?" Jordan yelled, pointing to Kyle with his pants down. Everyone else looked and started laughing so Kyle quickly grappled his pants and pulled them back up.

"Kyle, you're just trying to impress Johnnie, stop." Bryan said, obviously joking. "Okay but what we're going to do is when we push the straw inside the ball-" "I'm the straw and The ball is Johnnie." Kyle interrupted with a smile. I started laughing and blushing a little. "Okay but what you're gonna do is put the straw inside the pass and the ball will turn on..." Bryan stopped for a second and laughed at what he just said. "Yeah you catch the drift here.." Kyle said, raising his eyebrows. "Okay but the goal is to answer a question and get rid of the ball."

"What makes you beautiful?" Bryan yelled and threw the ball at me. "Uhh.. Story of my life!" I yelled back, throwing the ball to Jordan. "What is this..." Sam laughed at Jordan. "Just take a guess!" Bryan said. "Uhh, steal your girl!" The ball shocked Jordan after he said that; he screamed and threw it in the ground.

"Okay we're gonna do songs! Dear will you caount me in?" Bryan said as he threw the ball to Kyle. Kyle didn't know the answer and screamed. "WHY WHy Why why?!" "What? Why?" Bryan asked. Just then the ball shocked Kyle. "OW FUCK." I laughed at him and bit my lip. He's adorable.

Bryan grabbed the ball again. "WHATS THE TOPIC!?" Jordan yelled. "UH Uh uh CARTOONS. UH, FRED!" Bryan yelled and threw the ball to me. "IS THAT A CARTOON!?" "No.." I said, throwing it back to Bryan. " FUCK, UH, ROGER RABBIT!!" He yelled again and threw it at Jordan. "FOSTERS HOME FOR IMAGINARY FRIENDS!!" Jordan threw it to Kyle. "spONgEBOB!!" Kyle shrieked and threw it to Sam. "Uhhhh uhh Adventure Time!" She was way more calm than the rest of us. She threw it to Bryan. "Oh, whAT!? Uh.. fuck fuck FUck fuCK FUCK SIMPSONS!!"

Just then a bee flew by me so I ducked down and I didn't realize Bryan threw it at me so it bounced off my shoulder and hit the car behind me. "OH NO JOHNNIE YOU HIT A CAR. JOHNNIE YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION!!" Bryan yelled.

I just walked past the camera laughing. We started up again and this time I stood beside Kyle for like 5 seconds. Bryan got it and threw it back to me. "YOURE NOT DONE YET! FAMILY GUY!" "Um spONGebob!" I yelled and threw it to Jordan. "Fucking, Regular Show!" He yelled and threw it to Sam. "rEGUlar shoW!? Uhh, Family Guy!" She threw it to Bryan. "Oh! Umm uhh.. American Guy, American, uh, dad! American Dad!" Bryan threw it to me.

Kyle was on the ground laughing at this point. I ended up dropping the ball because I had to pee so bad and Kyle just started poking at it. "I got go pee, I gotta go pee, I'm sorry guys, I gotta pee!" I ran off towards the bathrooms. "I love you." Kyle said in a monotone. It made me blush a little.

When I came back, they were all done playing and I could hears Pierce The Veil playing in the background. "Well, guys, we went so hard that we broke the ball..." Bryan said looking directly into the camera. "We broke our balls..." Jordan said with a smile on his face. I had my arm around Kyle and when he saw the confetti from the PTV show fly back to where we were, he tried to catch some. After a few tries, he caught one. "I know Vic touched this. I just know it." He then put it in his mouth then took t out. "Okay PSA, don't put it in your mouth. It's disgusting."

Kyle and I had out arms around each other as Bryan gave the usual outrow. Kyle pushed me back behind them and started dry humping me. "-and Kyle is currently fucking Johnnie behind us." Bryan said calmly like it was totally normal. "Oh that's cute." Jordan said, looking behind him to see what's going on. I hugged Jordan from behind to try and get away from him and he just walked away. "Sorry, Kyle, sorry to steal your man." Jordan said smiling. I then let go of him and walked back over to where Kyle was and dragged him back into camera view right before Bryan said bye.

"-and that's all for this video, byeee!!" Bryan said. We all waved and cut the camera off. I took Kyle's hand and ran off with him. We ended up behind our tour bus. "So, you wanna call your mom, now?" I asked him. I pinned him against the tour bus. I was standing on my tiptoes, balancing myself by holding onto his jacket. Our lips were centimeters apart. "Sure." Kyle whispered before leaning in for a kiss. I pulled him in closer by pulling on his jacket. Once our lips met, Kyle immediately asked for entrance to my mouth. I accepted and let him explore my mouth with his tongue. This went on for a good five minutes. I pulled away and started to kiss down him neck to his collar bones then same to an abrupt stop.

"Come on, let's go call your mom." I said, dragging him by his jacket with a smile. Luckily, no one had made it to the bus before Kyle and I so we went ahead and called her.

****A/N: I'm gonna start the call in the next chapter because I'm half asleep and I can't function. XD but yeah, I changed some stuff up in the story from how it originally was in the video because kohnnie :3 ****