Kyle's Room.

Well you asked for it.

As we make it to Kyle's room, we set our bowls on the computer desk close to the door and Kyle locks the door behind us. I bit my lip and looked at him. He walks over too me and shoves me down on the bottom bunk of his bed and climbs on top of me. I blush and look down beside me. "Hey, look at me." Kyle said, grabbing my cheeks and turning my head toward him. He had lust in his eyes and I did too. I'm sure he saw it.

He started kissing me vigorously; he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I immediately consented to him. His tongue explored my mouth and mine did the same to his once he was done.

He put his arms around me and pulled me up with him. We broke the kiss just long enough to take off our shirts then continued back again. I moaned into the kiss as Kyle ran his fingers down the sides of my torso. He gently laid me down again and kissed down my neck and eventually found my sweet spot around my collarbone and left love marks from there all the way down to my hip bones.

He sat me up and smirked, motioning to his pants with his eyes then looking back at me. I felt a hard blush come onto my cheeks as I looked to his erection through his pants. I bit my lip and reached up over to un button them. "Slower." Kyle demanded; so I ended up unbuttoning them with my mouth. Kyle moaned at the feeling of my breath against his stomach.

Once I got them unbuttoned and down, I kissed up his stomach to his chest, neck, then to his mouth. I stroked him slowly as we kissed. He had his hands around my neck pulling me closer to him. He moaned into the kiss as I bit his lip, softly tugging on it. He returned the favor and softly tugged on one of my lip rings as he looked into my eyes. "Are you ready?" He asked as he let go of my lip ring. I blushed, "I think." I said. He smiled at me with desire in his eyes and I loved it.

Kyle gets up, goes to his dresser and grabs a condom. "Will that even be enough? I mean, it is my first time." I said with a small, nervous laugh. "It's okay, they're extra lubricated." Kyle said in a joking, seductive way. I smiled at him and started to unbutton my pants. "No, uh uh, let me do it. Stand up." Kyle said smiling and looking me up and down.

He got down on his knees and palmed me through my pants, which turned me on way more that it probably should have, then slowly inched my pants and boxers down my legs, revealing my erection. "Oh, h-okay, wow. Johnnie, you are way bigger than I expected." Kyle said, smiling with a deep blush. "Oh, uh thanks I guess." I laughed lightly and felt a blush come on.

He then suddenly slid my length into his mouth especially paying attention to the tip. I moaned at his touch and leaned against the top bunk of his bed, supporting myself. After a few minutes I came close my edge. "Kyle.." I moaned, "I'm close." He pulled off of my length and stood up. "Well," he kissed me. "We can't let that happen, can we?" Why does he do this.. I pushed him on the bed and let him have his turn.

"Get up." Kyle said as he pulled me up by my hands. He laid on his bed and put the condom on; well, halfway on. It barely fit him. "Are you ready?" Kyle reached out his hand from his bed and I took it. He sat me over his hips and positioned me to where his tip was at my ass and slowly pushed himself into me. I cringed as he pushed deeper. Once he was all the way inside me, I fell into his chest, breathing heavily.

After a few moments, the pain subsided. "Um, you can move now, Kyle." I whispered into his neck. Kyle started moving slowly and biting his lip. I raised myself and put my hands on his chest as I started to move at his pace, gradually gaining speed. "Ugh, God, Kyle, I love you" I moaned under my breath trying to keep quiet. "Fuck, I love you too." Kyle arched his back and started to stoke me quickly. I could tell he was close and so was I.

Kyle pulled out and took off the condom. "Get on the floor. Hurry" Kyle said as he tried to get up quickly before he came. By the time I had gotten on my knees in front of him, he came all over my face and I came all over his floor. I got in my eye and it burns like hell, I don't think Kyle noticed either because he laid back on the bed and sighed. "I love you Johnnie, I needed that." Kyle sat up and handed me a towel to clean myself up with. "You suck at aim, you got it right in my eye." I told him, while I tried to wipe it out of my eye. "Shoot, I'm sorry babe. Here, let me go get a wet cloth or something." Kyle put on his cloths and ran to the bathroom.

"Here, babe." He said as he walked back into his room. He handed me a damp towel and just started laughing. "What is it.." I asked him, glaring at him. "No, it's nothing, it's just, you're in such a mess and I just left you here," Kyle paused to laugh. "Like, my mom could've come in here." "Jesus Christ, Kyle, I hate you.." I was only half serious; I laughed along with him.

Once we both got dressed again, we headed down stairs. The clock said it was already 3:47PM. "Kyle, we have to be the next state over tomorrow, we need to hurry up. Bryan's called me like 5,000 times." I then looked at my phones clock and it said 1:47PM. "Oh god, that's clock's fast, never mind.. But we still need to hurry." We walked into the living room where Kyle's mom was and she was asleep on the couch. "I'll just leave a note and tell her it was an emergency and we needed to go. I'll call and apologize later.

Kyle wrote the note and left it on the small table beside the couch. We slipped out the door and got it the care and honestly, my ass hurt like a bitch. I called Bryan back. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO." Bryan yelled through the phone. "We're on our way back from Kyle's mom's house, we'll be there in a few minutes, calm down." I was trying to stay calm.

After ranting with Bryan the entire way home we got to the bus. "The dates have changed and we need to go through Canada and there's so many road stops it's gonna take us an hour longer to get to where we need to go-" I cut Bryan off. "Look, shut the fuck up and we can go. Let's go." I was actually serious for once and that shut him up. We all loaded the bus and left.

And the noodles were never eaten that day. Some say the noodles are still sitting on Kyle's computer desk to this day.

****A/N: okay, this chapter took really long to write because it's kind of weird writing smut right after your great grandmother's funeral. But it's all good. Also sorry this chapter sucks dick. Literally no pun intended xD well I'll update as soon as I can. I love you guys!****