The Beach Side.

*guys I know it isn't one of johnnies songs but it's cute so shush xD*

Kyle slept in until around 11:30 ish which gave me some time to finish that song for him. He wanted to hear it today so I thought we could go to the park later or something.

Bryan was editing some of the warped tour vlogs to post to YouTube while I was working on my music. About that time, Kyle got up and walked to the living room, on his phone. "Good morning daddy." I said, laughing. "Good morning, Johnnie." Kyle laughed back. "Shush I'm doing important work and you're interrupting." Bryan said sarcastically. "Why do you always ruin moments, God." I yelled with my voice crack. Bryan just laughed and continued to edit the video.

"So, when are you gonna play me that song?" Kyle asked, kissing my cheek. "Oh, I thought we could go somewhere later and I could make it somewhat romantic." I said, smiling at him. "Oh so it's a song for me, huh? Cutieeee." He smirked. "Shut up... and yes, it is." I blushed. "Aww okay then. You can think of the place while I order food."

After Kyle ordered food and we ate and all, we decided to go to Walmart and get some groceries. Kyle brought his penny board and was riding it through Walmart and almost knocked down like, 12 small children.

"Kyle, can you not penny board right now? I don't want you to kill a small child." I said as I ran after him. "Fine." He said, jumping off the penny board. "Let's go find Bryan and let him hold onto it because I don't trust you." I said, laughing. "Honestly, I don't trust myself either so it's okay," Kyle said, laughing along and taking my hand. "Well, let's go find Bryan."

After Kyle stopped trying to kill small children, we ended up going to the beach since we live fairly close to it and Bryan went home to unload the groceries.

By now, the sun was just setting and it looked absolutely gorgeous out, the way the light hit the water; it was sparkling. Before Bryan left, I grabbed my guitar out of the back. "Johnnie, what are we doing?" Kyle asked. "Remember the song?" I said, opening the back door of the car. Kyle's eyes lit up once I said that. "Ooo! Yay!" Kyle hurried and got out of the car. I grabbed his hand and started running toward one of the decks. Once we got to the nearest one with not many people on it, we sat at the end of it and I grabbed my guitar and started playing.

*Im about to regret typing all of these lyrics. Also, just listen to it because it's better when you do xD*

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

Back beat, the word is on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
But I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now

And all the roads that lead you there were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don't know how

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me

"That was adorable, Johnnie. I love you, Jesus Christ." Kyle said, hugging me tight. I love his hugs. "I love you, Kye." I told him, hugging him tighter. "Yeah, I know, I love you more though and I will find a way to prove it to you." He said, pulling away from the hug. He looked me eyes and kissed me. You're perfect, you know that right?" He asked as he pulled away. "Whatever you say, babe." I said smiling. "I guess we should walk back home, it's getting really dark." "Couldn't we just call Bryan to come get us?" Kyle laughed. "It's just a 15 minute walk, come on" I said, taking his hand. "That is a long way away but fine, lets go." Kyle said, walking ahead of me.

The walk home was pretty uneventful other than occasional kissing but hey, not complaining.

****okay I had no idea how to end this chapter and sorry for the crappy live version of the song, YouTube wouldn't let me use the recorded version. Also sorry this chapter took so long to upload, I've been pretty sick the past week but I'm feeling better now. And thank you guys soooooo much for 2k reads! That's so awesome. I love you guys! 💕****