Kyle, Please.

I could feel myself going into a depression over the last few months and I didn't know why. I didn't want to tell anyone about it either because they'd all get worried. I'm guessing Kyle could tell because he always asked me if I was okay and if I was feeling well and I would always say that I'm fine but Kyle saw through it.

"Johnnie, can I talk to you in our room for a second?" Kyle asked from the kitchen area of Bryan's apartment. I knew that this was going to be about. "Sure." I said, walking to the bedroom. I sat in the bed and waited for him to come in the bedroom. Once he got in here, he locked the door behind him. Here it comes.

"Johnnie, I know you've been depressed lately and I'm kind of worried about you. Like, you haven't.. Uhm-" I cut Kyle off because I didn't want to hear him say it. "No! I haven't..." I hid my forearm so Kyle didn't see. "Johnnie, give me your arm." Kyle demanded. "Kyle, no.." I felt myself coming close to crying as I struggled to pull my arm back but Kyle was stronger than me.

Kyle just stared at my arm and I could see how sad he instantly got. That's when I started crying. "Kyle..." I paused and cried harder as he dropped my arm and covered his face with his hand. "Please don't hate me. I know I'm stronger than this I just couldn't handle it any more. I'm so sorry." I just looked at Kyle crying and my heart sank. I let him down, I let my self down, but worse, I let my thug pugs down.

"Johnnie, I know you're stronger than this. Just please, for the love of God, stop hurting yourself. I believe in you and so does everyone else. I love you Johnnie, more than anything, and it absolutely destroys me to see you like this." Kyle was struggling to speak through all the sobbing. I felt so horrible because I did this to Kyle and myself.

I moved over close to Kyle and hugged him super tight. "I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again. If I do, I won't get mad if you break up with me..."