Death To The Cursed Womb - PART 1

Y/N's POV

EISHU DETENTION CENTER, WEST TOKYO.

Ichiji: Our window has confirmed the existence of the Curse Womb about 3 hours ago. When the evacuation rate was at 90%, we sealed off the facility upon evaluating the scene. Residents within a 500 meter radius was also evacuated.

Yuji: Ichiji, I have a question. What is a "window"?

Ichiji: A window is an authorized personnel who can confirm curses on sight. However, they are not Jujutsu Sorcerers.

Yuji: I see...

Ichiji: Allow me to continue. Inside the 2nd Dorm of the detention center, there are still 5 prisoners left in the Cursed Womb. It it manages to mutate, we predict it will be a Special Grade Cursed Spirit. Which is why Y/N L/N will help the 3 of you.

I feel Megumi and Nobara stare at me.

Them: 'Special Grade....'

Yuji: Hey, I still kinda don't get the "Special Grade" stuff.

....Really, man?

Ichiji: Well then. Let me explain in a way that fools can understand. Grade 4, a wooden bat will suffice. Grade 3, probably safe with a gun. Grade 2, Shotgun will barely help you. Grade 1, even a military tank won't help you. Special Grade. Y/N?

Me: You'll probably need the Tsar Bomb to survive. BARE MINIMUM.

Yuji: IT'S THAT DANGEROUS???

Me: There's a reason why only special grades can blow up countries off the face of the earth.

Megumi: The only other special grade available was L/N. We need to have people of the same level as him or Gojo-sensei to the cursed spirit to even make it out with the skin of our teeth.

Yuji: Ohhh. Speaking of, where is he?

Me: Business trip.

Megumi: Someone of his caliber wasn't supposed to be wasting time in a high school in the first place.

Ichiji: Unfortunately, we're understaffed in this line of business. Sorcerers often take tasks that are beyond their capability. However, this is an emergency case. "Fighting is strictly prohibited", so Y/N here will be your life boat. Should you encounter the Special Grade Cursed Spirit without him being present, your only options are to either escape or die.

We all gulped.

Ichiji: Please heed your fears. Don't forget that this mission is to confirm and rescue any survivors.

Woman: Excuse me, about Tadashi...!

Bodygaurd: Ma'am, don't do this! Please stand back!

Woman: Tadashi! Is my son Tadashi alright?

Bodygaurd: Calm down! It's dangerous here!

Woman: Let me go!

------

Progress to "⬛": 40%

------

Ichiji: This is one of the victim's guardians. Please stand back. It is suspected someone has spread poison in the facility. No other information can be disclosed for the time being.

Tadashi's Mother: How can this be....

She's in tears.

Tadashi's Mother: Why... why is this happening...?

Yuji: cracks knuckles L/N. Your call.

Me: ...

I took a deep breath.