Kyoto Sister School Exhange Event - Team Battle 6

(A/N: HAAAAAAAAAAAA sorry for the delay. Some things came up and wasn't able to update the book on the day I planned. Anyway, enjoy.)

3rd PERSON POV

Mai: Maki? She's just a weakling. She can't even see curses! She's just a normal person swinging around cursed tools! She's forever at Grade 4. Honestly, why is she even a sorcerer in the first place...?

Clap Clap

Utahime: Break's over!

Mai: Okay!

Miwa: 'I see... I guess it's alright then!'

----------

Miwa: 'MAI, YOU IDIOT!!! THIS GIRL... IS REALY STRONG!!!!'

CLANG

Miwa: 'She's using a long weapon, so I need to close the distance, but my hands are full just by defending!!! If she were using the blade...'

WHACK

Miwa: GHAAAAAHH!!! 'I would've died twice by now...!'

Maki began flexin' her polearm skills while approaching her.

Miwa: 'You call this a Grade 4?! She'd clean up a Grade 2 without breaking a sweat!'

SLAM

Maki's attack pushed Mai to the edge of the cliff.

Miwa: 'And how on earth is she swinging that polearm in these cramped woods?!!'

Maki: Down you GO!

WHACK

Miwa: GHH!!!

She got pushed down the cliff and into the river below.

Miwa: GAAAHH-!!! GHHGHHG!!!

thud

thuddy thud

SPLASHHH

Miwa: Ghaa... OO!!

Maki then comes in, and tries to pummel her.

BOOOM

Sploosh

However, Miwa dodges. She then sheaths her sword.

Miwa: New Shadow Style... SIMPLE DOMAIN! 'My Simple Domain allows me to attack anything in a 2.21 meter radius on auto-reflex. It would be released if my feet are moved from their current position. On top of that, my Quick Draw is most effective when facing something head on. It covers my blade with cursed energy, causing it to accelerate the drawing of my sword. This makes Quick Draw my fastest New Shadow Style! But I doubt that this will settle the match... so I need to create an opening first!'

Maki: 'Iaijutsu, hm? Looks like she's got some tricks, too. Since I have the advantage of reach, she probably wants me to discard my cursed tool and create an opening...'

Ideaaa!

Maki: In that CASE..!

SNAP

She broke her polearm.

Miwa: 'She broke it?! She's throwing away her reach advantage like that?!'

yeet

She then threw it at Miwa, blade first.

Miwa: 'She even threw it?!'

Using the Quick Draw, she parries it away.

KLANG

She then sees another weapon behind the one Maki threw.

Miwa: 'A HIDDEN WEAPON?! Her intuition's sharp!! She's using decoys to close the gap!!!'