Jujutsu Koshien

Miwa's POV

Hello! Useless Miwa here!

Even though I call myself useless, I don't think I'm actually that bad!

But while everyone else was putting their lives on the line against that special-grade...

I was fast asleep! So... now, I'm a little embarrassed.

...Also...

Who broke my katana?

Was it Mai's sister?

Between all that, we thought the exchange event was canceled, but after taking a day off, we're now...

Gojo–sensei: PLAY BALL!!!

...playing baseball.

----

THE DAY BEFORE

3rd PERSON POV

Gojo: So anyway... a lot happened and some people died... and Y/N is currently recovering, but how about it? Wanna continue the event?

Yuji: ...Uh... I don't know what to say, honestly...

Aoi: Obviously... we're continuing it, of course.

Yuji: T–Todo!

He steps closer to Gojo out of weariness.

Gojo: What makes you say that?

Aoi: First, the mourning should be reserved only for those who were close to the deceased. It's not our place to butt in there. And second, if there were casualties, that's all the more reason for us to get stronger. Acquired strength comes from the accumulation of results. Tasting defeat and savoring victory is what makes us grow. The most important part is for those results to exist!

Miwa (to Mai): Todo is surprisingly reliable...

Mai (to Miwa): More like... reliably crazy...

Aoi: Third, when the student feels like they weren't able to do their best, it hangs over them until they die.