To you, filthy liar.

----------

After the Satozakura high School Incident,

we discovered the corpse of Yoshino Nagi, Yoshino Junpei's mother, at their home,

along with an exposed Sukuna's finger, his second left arm's pinky finger.

We believe she was attacked by cursed spirits drawn to the finger.

Her body as severed from the waist down.

No visible traces of blood were found at the scene.

Her body was found in her bedroom.

Lifting up the blanket revealed only cold packs and ice bags spread out beneath it.

----------

Y/N's POV

Yuji: Are you saying we'd get in the way, Nanami? You're injured are you? Next time, take me with you. "My partner died", " But I wasn't there that time", "Why? Because I'm a child"... I don't want that.

Nanami: You can't. As you already know, this patchwork cursed spirit uses transfigured humans. Some of them are beyond saving. If you continue this line of work, killing someone is an absolute necessity. However, that doesn't have to be now.

Me: ...

Nanami: Please understand this. Being a child isn't a bad thing. I would like to ask both of you to continue monitoring Yoshino Junpei.

He walks away.

Me: .......

Yuji: L/N... please... say something...

He looked at me, seemingly on the verge of tears.

Me: ...Only one thing left to do.

He regained his composure.

Yuji: Yeah...

--------

Yuji: We're going, Nanamin.

Nanami: Don't. I already explained why this morning. If the veil has been cast, there's a high likelihood that the curse survived and is it Satozakura High. I'll be back soon, so both of you, stay there.

He cut the call.

Me: We're going, Ichiji.

Ichiji: My job is to help others. That includes students such as you two. You mustn't go.

We blitz past him without any hesitation.

-----------

Yuji: How long until we get there??

Me: Almost... here! Let's go left!

Yuji: Alright!

We keep running until we see a black sphere covering the school, which is barely visible inside.

Yuji: Is it here?

I put my hand on the veil. It went right through.

Me: Yeah. Come on.

We went in and sprint to the gymnasium. Yuji slammed the doors open.

....

Junpei..???

WHAT IS HE DOING?!!?!

Yuji: WHAT ARE YOU DOING, JUNPEI?!?!?!

A jellyfish-like shikigami appeared behind him.

Junpei: Stay out of this, jujutsu sorcerers.

------------

----