Chapter 1

(Sakura's POV)

I watched in displeasure as we evacuated Castle Dragonicus as only a few people made it out alive, and Lord Y/n was the only surviving knight from the battle. I look down in sadness as we couldn't find Lord Modius and Lady Cinder from the battle. How am I supposed to tell Y/n about his parents being MIA? I felt a comforting hand on my shoulder and looked up to see the chapter Master of the Dark Angels.

 How am I supposed to tell Y/n about his parents being MIA? I felt a comforting hand on my shoulder and looked up to see the chapter Master of the Dark Angels

???: Are you Sakura Ironwood?

Sakura: Yes, I am and you are?

???: I am Chapter Master, Mira of the Dark Angels. I must apologise for your loss.

Sakura: It is alright, we saw this coming but never expected it to happen so soon.

Mira: Yes, many knight houses have been attacked by Chaos over the years. Some either join Chaos or are completely eradicated.

Then I guess house Dragonicus is lucky, we still have a few servitors and nobles but our only knight is now Lord Y/n. And speaking of Y/n, I should go and check on him. I walk up to one of the boarding ships and saw Y/n still unconscious on the medical stretcher, I sigh in disappointment. He has been like this since his fight with that Chaos knight and I'm worried that he might not wake up.

Mira: Relax, your Lord will wake up sooner or later.

Sakura: I hope you're right.

With that, I sat down in the boarding ship with Mira. And we left for the Fist of Caliban, the Dark Angels' Base of operation.

(Y/n's POV)

I open my eyes to see nothing but darkness, I was about to panic when I realise, I still had my helmet on. I activate it and now I can see that I'm actually in a unfamiliar room, I stand up from the bed I was in and walked towards the room door. I open it and was met by the sounds of chatting, construction, and gunfire. I look around and saw the Dark Angel emblem on a wall, so I'm on a Dark Angel cruiser? Well that's a relief, they must've evacuated everyone from Dragoon while I was unconscious. Suddenly I hear heavy footsteps approaching me and I look to my right to see a Space marine.

Space marine: Ah, good you are awake. Chapter Master Mira and Sakura Ironwood are waiting for you in the repair bay.

Y/n: I see, please take me to them.

The Space marine nods and guides me to the repair bay, it was a five-minute walk and an elevator down until we reached the repair bay. There I saw my Imperial knight, it was still in one piece but missing it's battle cannon, missile pod and needed a repaint. I noticed two people and some Tech marines next to my knight and walked over to them while thanking the Space marine who guided me here.

(Mira's POV)

I listen in pure boredom as Sakura spoke to the Tech marines about the repairs on the Imperial knight, no wonder Lord Deimos was happy to make me the new Chapter Master. All this political and management stuff is boring! Luckily the Tech marines got whatever they needed and now we can leave, I turn around and walked away only to bump into someone. I stumble back a bit and was about to yell at the person I walked into until I saw who it was, it was the knight we saved from Dragoon.

???: Greetings my lady, I am Y/n. I seek the Chapter Master.

Mira: That would be me. Chapter Master Mira Rose, at your service knight.

Y/n: You are the Chapter Master? Yet you are young and a girl.

Mira: What? Are you saying a young girl like me can't be a Chapter Master and lead a Space marine chapter?!

Y/n: N-no! I was j-just um-

Sakura: Forgive my Lord, Chapter Master. He was just surprised.

I roll my eyes and wave off the apology, I always get that type of reaction from my peers. I ask Y/n to take off his helmet and he does so without question, the moment I saw his face I blush red. He looks my age and really handsome, I... I think I need a change of panties.

Mira: I um (ahem) Sorry, well Y/n welcome to the Fist of Caliban. It's our strike cruiser and our base of operation, you'll be with us as you are now a Freeblade.

Y/n: Wait, are my parents...

Sakura: We are uncertain my Lord. But if they are, we will avenge them.

Y/n: Yes, we will. From now on the spirit and pride of Dragoon lives within me. I shall be the blade of honour, justice, and vengeance. I am now Darkblade, the blade of Dragoon.

Without realising it, Y/n struck a badass pose that made him look so cool and more handsome and desirable. God Emperor forgive us, because Sakura and I definitely need a change of panties now.