Chapter 9

(Mira's POV)

I enter the interrogation room and took a seat in front of the Renegade Knight pilot Y/n captured, behind me stood Sakura and Hanasaki who glared at the Renegade. I grab out a data pad and placed it down on the table.

Mira: Now I'll keep this simple. Who are you?

???: The Emperor's left ball sack.

Hanasaki: What did you just say you b***h?!

Mira: Cool it Hanasaki, she's a Heretic. That type of language is to be expected.

Sakura: Alright Renegade, we know you are part of a warband that attacked House Dragonicus. So comply and tell us where they are.

???: Holy sh*t! Those f**kers actually did it?! They actually burnt House Dragonicus to the ground?!

Hanasaki: Yes, now start talking or we'll have to get bloody.

???: Very well, I got nothing to hide anyway. The name is Misuki Rosebloom, daughter of High King Bloodfist.

Mira: Good. Now tell us the name of the warband, their plans, goals, allies, the whole package.

Misuki: Sorry to disappoint you, Princess. But no one knows the name of that warband or their goals and plans, they just offer wealth and power to whoever wants to join them.

Sakura, Hanasaki and I groan in frustration, another dead-end. At this point it will be impossible to find that Chaos warband.

Misuki: But if you must know, my Home world is aligned with those guys. My old man hates your Knight House for obvious reasons, but I never got the full details because I left and became a Renegade at that time.

Sakura: Well that's something. I'll contact the Inquisition to do a heresy check on those bastards.

Misuki: Alright I told you what you wanted, will you release me now?

Mira: Sure I'll release you... with a shot to the head!

I stand up and aimed my Bolt pistol at Misuki's head but before I could pull the trigger, Misuki jumped off her seat and fell to her knees and began begging for her life. I raise an eyebrow as this is the first time I have ever seen a heretic beg for their survival, rolling my eyes I took aim again but before I could shoot, a knock is heard at the door.

Hanasaki: Who is it?

Y/n: It's me. May I enter?

I sigh and lowered my pistol, I nod to Sakura and she opens the door to let Y/n and Death-Ripper into the room.

(Misuki's POV)

I look up to see a handsome guy enter the room with a strange creature on his shoulder, the more I stared at the guy the more I felt myself want a piece of him.

Misuki: Well hello there handsome~ Come here often?

That earned me a confused look from the guy, a glare from the Battle Sister and pink haired girl and one swift but painful kick to the face by the Dark Angel Chapter Master. I cover my face and rolled on the ground in pain as the b***h just broke my nose, I wanted to shout insults and curses at her but I was currently too busy whining.

???: Was that really necessary?

???: She was trying to charm you with her Heretical beauty, so yes it was necessary.

Misuki: Hey! I'm naturally beautiful, there's nothing heretical about it!

She points her Bolt pistol at me again and I gulp in fear.