Chapter 3

(Mira's POV)

After saving Omega-6 and exterminating the Green skin from the planet, we moved onto another world in need of our help. This time we needed to deal with a Slaanesh Chaos cult, who are attacking the world and it's inhabitants. Sakura shivered at the thought of fighting the sadistic lusty heretics and I don't blame her for doing so, Slaanesh followers focus more on capturing and torturing women more than men because they are the easiest to seduce or something.

Mira: Ok, reports say a squad of Battle sisters were captured and corrupted by a Slaanesh cult. Then used to create a Warp gate to let daemons into real space.

Y/n: So we're charged with exterminating them?

Mira: No. Our orders are to eliminate the Chaos cultists, the Grey Knights were deployed to deal with the daemons and corrupt Battle sisters.

Sakura: Do we really need to accept this mission? I mean, it's a bunch of Slaanesh worshipers!

I smirk at Sakura, she is clearly afraid of being near a Slaanesh follower like every other women. And I can use this as pay back for her showing off how close she is to Y/n.

Mira: What's that? Scared? If you're so afraid of a bunch of naked toddlers, maybe you should sit back and be a useless b***h!

Sakura glares at me and I glare back with a cocky grin on my face, sparks flash between us as we were about to butt heads. But before we could, Y/n coughed to get our attention.

Y/n: Girls, we still have a mission to complete. So stop fighting each other over something I don't want to know about.

If only you knew that we were fighting for your affection you handsome Knight, I order everyone to prepare for planet fall and Y/n went off to prepare his Knight. Sakura was about to leave as well but I grab her hand and she glares at me.

Mira: Look, we both know that we have feelings for Y/n so I say we have a truce.

Sakura: What kind of truce are we talking about here?

Mira: We share him, polygamy isn't something new in the Imperium. And Freeblades of fallen House holds are allowed to have multiple wives.

Sakura: Tch, f-fine! But I am his first wife. Clear?

Mira: Clear, but be prepared for more girls to join in. I have a feeling Y/n is gonna be the charmer~

Sakura groans at that but accepted the fact that Y/n will have multiple girls fawning over him, as long as she remains as his first wife, she's cool with it. Now to deal with our cultist problem, which will be easy... right?

(Sakura's POV)

Everything was not going easy right now! This is the worst experience of my life! I am currently trying to keep a corrupted female cultist away from me with a metal pipe, she kept on trying to bite and lick my face with her disgustingly long tongue. All the while she was yelling at me about all the sexual torture she was going to have with my corpse.

It made me so sick, I quickly grab out my combat knife and stabbed the heretic multiple times in the neck. Once she was dead, I throw her off me and wiped some blood off my face. Suddenly I hear gunfire behind me and I turn around to see Mira killing a male cultist with her Bolt pistol, she runs up to me and I was able to see that her clothes were torn and bloody, like mine right now. Mira looked at me and saw the state of my clothes which were torn apart but still covering my private parts.

Mira: That's a good look for you, Princess~

Sakura: Don't you dare piss me off right now! Why are there so many of these cultists?! And why is Lord Y/n fighting a greater daemon!?!