Chapter 7

(Y/n's POV)

I clash with the Dragon in close combat and punched it with my Thermal cannon, it stumbles back and I took the chance to fire my Gatling cannon at it. It roars in pain as the bullets pierced it's armour and sent black blood splattering to the ground, it jumps at me in anger and tried to bite my face off but I held it back with my cannons. Suddenly it bites onto my Thermal cannon and span around before throwing me towards the city, I crash land on the ground and rolled onto my back as I tried to regain my balance. I shake my head with a groan and looked up to see the dragon entering the city and glaring intensely at me.

Y/n: Alright you black son of a b***h! Let's do this, you and me!

I quickly get up and charged at the beast while sounding off my battle horn, the dragon roars and charged at me in response. I jump up into the air then came down and slammed my Gatling cannon on the dragon's head, this disoriented the dragon for a bit and allowed me to fire my Thermal cannon directly on it's face. It roars in pain and tried to bite at my face again but I counter it by punching it with my Gatling cannon then with my Thermal cannon, I try going in for another punch but the dragon ducked it's head and I punch my Thermal cannon through a building, this allowed the dragon to grab me and push me into another building before spinning me around and shoving me through the building I accidently punched. I tried my best to hold the beast back while it continued to push me through the building, once through the building I roll on my back and stood back up, the dragon roared and spat some sort of acid at me. I quickly dodge out of the way and watched as the acid melted through the building behind me, the dragon was about to spit more acid at me but I quickly shove my Gatling cannon down it's throat and rotated it to entangle it's tongue around the barrels of my cannon, in response to this the dragon tried to stab my head with it's tail but I held it back with my Thermal cannon.

Y/n: Could use some help here!

Pilot: I got you!

One of the two remaining helicopters fly by and fire a missile at the dragon's tail and blew it off, now with nothing distracting me I quickly pull back my Gatling cannon and ripped out the dragon's tongue and acid sack. It roars at me in pure anger and pounce on me before I could react, it grabs me with it's feet and pierced it's claws into my Knight's back, luckily it didn't pierce my reactor. Suddenly the beast spreads it's wings and took off into the air, while flying it would slam me against a few buildings before flying high up into the sky, I try my best to get out of the dragon's hold but the more I struggled the more tightly it would grip onto me. By now I began breathing heavily as the dragon flew into the planet's atmosphere, I check my oxygen levels and they were dropping fast, I need to get out of here quick.

Using my Gatling cannon, I rotate the barrel fast enough to drill a hole into the beast and it roars in pain but continued to fly until we reached space. I quickly shove my Thermal cannon into the hole and fired a overcharged shot into the dragon.

Y/n: Boom B***h!

The dragon explodes into a mess of black blood and disintegrates, I smile in victory before realizing that I was now falling back down to the planet.

Y/n: Oh sh*t!

(Third POV)

Sakura and Hanasaki regroup with everyone after making sure that every last Grimm was dead, the citizens all came out of hiding and cheered as they were all now safe and their city was protected. Suddenly a loud boom is heard in the sky and everyone looks up to see something that was on fire heading towards the ground below, Sakura grabs out her binoculars and gasps as she saw what the flaming object was.

Hanasaki: What do you see Sakura?

Sakura: It's Y/n! That thing is Y/n entering the planet!

Hanasaki: WHAT?! Y/n, do you hear me?!

Y/n: I-I hear you! I need some advice right now!

Sakura: Y/n! Increase the density of your Ion shields! It's the only way!

Y/n grunts and did as told, he quickly changed a few settings and increased his Ion shields' density to their maximum levels. A large blue sphere surrounds Y/n's entire Knight as his Ion shields activate and became visible to the naked eye, Y/n checked is velocity and saw that he was still falling at high speeds.

Y/n: I'm still falling at a fast rate! Brace for impact!

Everyone on the ground quickly runs for cover as Y/n crash lands onto the ground with a loud boom. The force of the impact caused a shockwave and spreads dust everywhere, once everything was settled everyone came out of hiding to see a large crater in the middle of the ground, suddenly something moves from the rubble of the crater to reveal itself to be Y/n's Knight which was all dirty and burnt up.

Y/n: Best... best fight of my life.