Chapter 6

The immediate burning sensation filled my lungs as I inhaled the smoke. The burning seemed unbearable at first but was quickly replaced by the euphoric feeling that came with being high. I opened my mouth, releasing the smoke into the air.

"That a girl, baby." Eli's lips pressed into my hair as he spoke. His hands traveled down my spine before resting on my lower back. I could feel him growing excited beneath me, though I wasn't sure if it was because I sat on his lap or from the anticipation of what was to come.

Eli and I spent many nights like this. In fact, now that I think about it, this was all we ever did. Eli would call me, whisper things that made me feel good, pick me up, drive me to our place – which was just a parking lot in front of a park – we would smoke, and sometimes...most of the time, one thing led to another, and we would end up making out. You can pretty much figure out the rest from there. But that was all I needed. It made me feel good. At this point in my life, that was all I wanted.

I took another hit from the joint before handing it over to him. A cloud overcame my vison as I felt my body relax into Eli. All the tension I, apparently, held, released. No longer was I mad about what happened in my past or angry about my present situation. That seemed to no longer matter. Instead, I was just here. Eli took a puff, he held the smoke longer in his lungs than I did, before tilting his back and releasing it. My fingers trickled up his neck, gently feeling the grainy scruff across his chin. I let out a small giggle at the feeling beneath my fingers. It was pokey, too pokey.

"God, I missed you." Eli's dark brown eyes met mine. They looked at me desperately, like a dog who hasn't eaten in months. He grabbed my hips lifting me up and adjusting my position on his lap so that I was now straddling him. My back dug into the steering wheel uncomfortably.

It still surprised me how we both fit into the driver's seat, with Eli's large, bulky body. He bit his lip, hungrily. For a minute, he just stared at me. It was like he was trying to decide what he wanted to do...what he wanted to do to me... It made me nervous when Eli looked at me with such desire. I felt fragile in his rough grasp, like he could break me with the snap of his finger. Though I know he would never hurt me.

His lips crashed into mine, hard. It caught me off guard for a moment, but I recovered quickly. My hands moved up to his hair, which lay at the base of his neck, my fingers intertwining with the long strands. Eli let out a soft moan as I sat up slightly, creating a small curve in my back. Eli's tongue entered my mouth ravenously, dangerously. His fingers gripped my hips tightly. I could feel his nails digging into my skin, only adding to his desperation. I always loved that I had the power to weaken him with just the simple movements of my body. I smiled beneath his lips, pulling away slightly. I looked up at him as I ran my eyes over his torso, feeling his muscles beneath. Eli's breathing increased.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Eli said through short gasps as he continued to kiss me. His eyes were still clamped shut, clearly enjoying the moment. His teeth bit into my lip, lightly at first, then stronger. It wasn't until he released, that the metallic taste of blood entered my mouth. But it was quickly erased as his tongue played with mine in a manner that was sloppy and wet. His rugged hands traveled up the front of my shirt before landing on my breast. He squeezed tightly earning a soft gasp from me.

Eli liked that.

Before I knew it he, undid his belt.

"Mhm." Eli murmured through his kisses as he repositioned himself. "That's right. Let me hear you."

* * *

I was still on a high – literally and figuratively – as I walked up the front porch steps. If I wasn't so high, I would be very concerned about my brothers' reactions to arriving home so late. However, my high seemed to erase that fear entirely. In my clouded mind, they just simply wouldn't care. Right?