♡16♡

♡♡♡♡♡

Yong.lixx

Yong.lixx we'll meet again 🌠

Liked by J.onebbg and 1,341 others

Comments disabled by poster

♡DMs♡

Hyunjinnnn
Lix, please
I'm so sorry
I love you so much
I don't know
I saw you giggly with Soobin and I couldn't handle it.
I wanted you to be by me
And Somi has a girlfriend!
She's just a friend....
Message not delivered

Hyunjinnnn
Yongboks I miss you
I haven't eaten in days
I lost my appetite when you left
I need you
I need you to function
I need you to be happy
I need you to love me, Felix
Please come back to me...
Message not delivered

Hyunjinnnn
My mom texted your mom a while ago I guess...
It won't change anything I know
I need you lix
I haven't gotten out of bed in weeks.
I've been in the same spot for a while.
I'm still drawing though
I drew a picture of you!
Tap to open...
I hope you like it.
Maybe if you come back I could give it to you!
I miss you so much, angel.
Seen 3:51 AM

Yong.lixx
Please eat Hyunjin... you need food or you'll die Hyung.
I guess I didn't notice how close to Soobin I was. I apologize.
I'll be back soon so please give me my picture!!
Seen 3:52 AM

Hyunjinnnn
OMG HI BABY
OMGOMOMGOMG
IM FUCKING CRYING

Yong.lixx
Aw don't cry Hyung!
I was kind of dramatic and I didn't notice your jealousy
That's all my fault Jinnie you did nothing wrong!

There Hyunjin was, helplessly crying over a few DMs sent to him by his first and final real love. Hyunjin knew how stupid his reaction to Felix talking to Soobin was, but he couldn't help the feeling of jealousy inside of him.

Hyunjin had two songs on loop; We'll Meet Again, and Dance With Me. They reminded him of Felix. That made him happy, but sad as well. He genuinely loved no one as much as he loved Felix. He needed Felix and Felix needed him just as much.

Felix unknowingly had the same songs on repeat. He thought about Hyunjin every day after leaving. 'How is Hyunjin?' 'What is Hyunjin up to today?' Overall just putting so much care into thinking about Hyunjin. The only thing keeping Felix from messaging Hyunjin was Minho.

Minho was pissed at Hyunjin. The guy who he used to consider his best friend turned out to be some "hoe." He would have never stooped down that low. Exposing someone wasn't Minho's cup of tea, but he was genuinely angry. Angry at Hyunjin for hurting his Cousin and angry at Felix for still loving him.

Love is nothing in your control. You can't pick and choose when you love someone and who you love. It's out of reach and out of control. Sometimes you love no one, and sometimes you think you love someone. They aren't always YOUR person. Hyunjin had many ex-girlfriends. They weren't meant to be, but Felix. Felix is the person who fate put him with. It's undeniable.

(I got carried away! But SKZ while writing is a 10/10 i recommend it to you all!)