Pilot -In the Dojo

-This is essentially a slightly modified continuation of the 2012 series. With new inspirations from the IDW comics and previous series.

-I Write 2 chapters to be equivalent to one episode.(I'll condense them down if you want if things get too long)

-Anyone remember Angel bridge from the 2003 series or IDW comics?

-My Archive of Our Own link(Which has been updated with more of the story)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/33554788

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ps-I have 3 OCS who also interact in this story-I have officially posted the first chapter of their story, so you can now go check it out. :)

=The 3 OCs=

-Angel Bridge-Her and her brother Ryan lived with their problematic uncle Burne after the death of their grandma. Bad rumors of her connection to the purple dragons ruined her childhood friendship with April O'Neil. Her family couldn't afford to pay them protection money, so they required that either her or Ryan join them. After she refused they attacked her, forcing her to run leaving her brother behind. They ordered a new member to capture her but he decided to spare her by letting her escape through the sewers, where she runs into the turtles and April. She later begins to train as a kunoichi alongside April as their friendship reforms.

-Vine Shui-His older brother was a member of the purple dragons so his pressure had him in the gang. He spared Angel when she tried to escape and later encounters Angel with the turtles. They eventually exchange info, with him secretly giving her underground information about the gang/Kranng/Footclan. When he decks his brother and sides with the turtles becoming an ally, he got mutated into an ink-like creature. This ink mutant is basically a moving puddle of black ink that can capture, drown, and manipulate people. When he's healed by Donnie and Angel, he can shift into this ink at will.

-Ryan Bridge-Angel's 8-year-old brother at the time, who they rescued from their toxic family. He had a little bit of trouble getting used to everyone at first but learned to love his new family. He also had a major love for legos, popsicles they would make together, and of course his big sister. He often displays minor aspects of his Autism.

—————

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

—————

"In the crazy grand scheme of this life, a mutant turtle with a staff told me that some things are just beyond our control."

"It's been many years now in New York City. Thankfully, Shredder and the Kranng are gone; we haven't even heard of them in almost 30 years. The Mighty Mutant Animals have expanded their role with new recruits. The foot has stood firm, with Karai and Shinigami holding down the fort. And as of now, most of us have gone off, gotten married, and simply grown up."

"Heck, I mean, if Splinter were here with us, he would be the grandfather of nearly ten children."

"But with all good things aside, we are still hidden away. The world still isn't very kind to the world of mutants, and there is no telling what any future threat may come with it. Even Casey, Angel, and I have to keep an eye out on the streets. The claims of mutant sightings keep us on our toes, and my Journalism career only adds fuel to this."