Garden Trap-Ablaze

Kohanna, Kiba, and Irillia ran into the main area as Iris and the twins stood guard in front of Thalos, weapons out.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!!!" Irillia yelled, eyes nearly popping out of her head. A tall array of fly traps and thorns screeched with Mei and Ash wrapped up in its vines.

"My fly trap!?" Kiba yelled, turning to the two.

Mei and Ash gasped for breath as the mutant gripped them. "Mei, Ash!" Kohanna yelled as the three took out their weapons. Mei whined, the large plant constricting her throat.

"See what you did!" Kiba yelled, pointing her sword at Irillia.

Her jaw dropped. "My fault! You're the one who had that stupid weed to begin with!"

Kohanna groaned. "Not the time, you two!"

Iris threw a knife into a fly trap's mouth only for it to dissolve and drip away. "Just great, most fly traps need a whole day to digest only a fly, but of course, a combat knife only takes a few seconds." She groaned as kohanna swung her staff at the vines aiming for her.

The mutant shrieked, wrapping its limbs around Hanna's ankles. "No! No!" The plant swung her in the air and cracked her into the floor, knocking the air out of her lungs.

"Aghh, Hanna!" Iris yelled before jumping away from a shot of red acid the mutant spit at her.

Kiba ran behind the fly trap and sliced through the thorns containing Ash, leaving him on his back. He coughed, sitting up and leaning on Kiba's shoulder. "Thanks,"

"No problem" She said with a gasp dodging the two of them away.

Irillia roared, charging at the central lobe of the weed. "I'll slice right through you!" She jumped up aiming to free Mei before the fly trap smacked her in the chest, slamming her into the pipes of the upper ramp.

A thorny vine smacked Dakota across the chest making him hiss and fall on the floor.

Dakota grit his teeth and rubbed his head before noticing the two kama blades on the floor. He shifted to Mei, who was beginning to look pale as the plant started to suffocate her. "Heads up!" He leaped forward, grabbing the blades before tossing them to Cody. Thalos shrieked and ducted away as Cody caught them.

Iris cut through the vines, aiming for her head before her hamidashi got slapped from her hands. "Agh! Stupid Plant!" She yelled before getting hit in the gut with a tangle of thorns.

Ash and Kiba both ran around the plant, joining up next to Dakota and Iris. Cody urgently looked around for an opening the Kamas in his hands.

"We need to call our parents!" Iris gasped, landing her knives into the stalk of the trap before it hit and forced her flat on the floor. "Agh!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April, Angel, and Casey walked down the busy street as Casey held out his phone.

"Ok, how exactly do we ask people about a gang we took down nearly 15 years ago?" Casey asked, gesturing to the people crossing the road.

"Well, we clearly didn't take them down, given they're still around," April said, crossing her arms.

"Well, you are a journalist, April. You could probably just walk up to random people and ask whatever." Angel said as Casey turned and noticed something on the building next to them.