Skeleton Trip-Stretching

Hunter jumped onto the roof of the closed museum, his mask lenses glowing green. "The director should be heading up here soon. So keep an eye out." Savage said, polishing his machete.

Hunter nodded, turning away and holding up a receiver. "No mutants are detected within a half-mile radius, but there is mutagen, probably because of those worms." He said, scratching at his hood.

Dirk smirked, holding up the clean blade. "Oh well looks like there will be no bloodshed today."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iris looked up at a sewer cover as Dakota looked at his phone. "Ok, this is it. The ally will lead to the back entrance of the building." He said, starting to climb the ladder. Iris looked up in hesitation as he reached the top. Dakota turned to her over his shoulder. "Is everything ok?"

Iris could see the light shining through the grate. "Ive never really seen what's up there in person." She looked down as she sighed. "And I feel bad doing this without the others." She finished scratching at the back of her hand. Dakota thought for a moment and smiled.

"I have an idea."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, have any of you guys seen Iris?? Ryan asked, entering the Living area where they were now watching TV.

"Oh, yeah, Dakota and her went to Donnie and April's room to show him some more cool nerd books." Cody said, stretching out his back. Ryan narrowed his eyes on him. "Ok, well then, the next time you see them tell them to stop by me before they head off and do their own thing."

Cody squeaked as Kiba spit out her drink. "What? Are they not in the layer?" Kohanna asked, standing up.

"Those two are probably just snuggling in a tunnel or something." Irillia said, rolling her eyes with a smirk only to make Ash gag.

"Yeah, what Irillia said." Cody grinned, sweat forming on his forehead. The room just went quiet as Ryan raised a brow at him.

"Well, unless you want those two in trouble, you better convince them to get back here before the others find out." Ryan crossed his arms making Cody stand up.

"Yes sir."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The museum director stood in the storage area with the two humanists. "So in exchange for the Krathatrogons, you have the stars you promised?" He asked, holding the container with the worms. Hunter nodded and held out 3 Hamato shurikens. The director smirked. "Perfect." He said before straightening himself out.

"Well, to introduce myself, I'm Dr Komodo." He grabbed the three stars and looked at them. "I hope to finish this Kranng invasion operation in time for the unveiling, but we still don't know much about who took these aliens down except for the minor Hamato symbolism."

Hunter turned his head to the Kranng display. "Yes, it was truly an interesting time." He added, noticing a throwing star embedded in the eye socket of a robotic exosuit identical to the ones they brought.