Info

Y/N Itadori
Age: 17
Hair color: pink with black stripes
Eye color: Brown
Grade: Semi-first grade/Special grade (Will be explained later in this info chapter)
Second year
Curse technique: Death To All, Dragon's Destruction, Demon's hell, God's rage

Family
Wasuke Itadori (Grandfather) [Status: Deceased]
Jin Itadori (Father) [Status: Unknown]
Kaori Itadori (mother) [Status: Deceased]
Kenjaku (mother via possession) [Status: Alive]
Yuji Itadori (younger brother) [Status: Alive]
Choso (older half-brother) [Status: Alive]
Eso (older half-brother) [Status: Alive]
Kechizu (older half-brother) [Status: Alive]
Noranso, Sho-oso, Tanso, Sanso, Kotsuso, and Shoso (older half-brothers) [Status: Alive?]

Curse technique:

Death To All

Death penetration: When expressing extreme emotions like sadness or anger releases a deadly black miasma that instantly kills any victims within its range. Its range and area of effect are, however, limited. Anyone standing close to the affected area will only be knocked out, rather than killing the target.

Instant Death: When using this curse technique will make anyone and anyone around die almost instantly. Curse, humans, animals, or nature everything will die. Can put extreme amounts of stress on the body based on how much it's used or how many targets are around the area.

Dark inferior blast: When the user charges their fist with a swirling mass of dark matter for a brief moment, releasing it towards their target when they come in contact in any way(via body part, clothing) with their hand.

Death orb: A black orb that when thrown destroys everything in its path. Can sometimes be limited to hitting one thing but if it's towards a target it won't stop until they get hit with it.

Death Localizar: If the target runs away when using this curse technique will not only localize the target but also immobilize it.

Deadly curse: The user can curse anyone with this and make them have an excruciating death or life depending on their situation. Mostly used to curse the curses but sometimes people if the user decides they are an awful person.

Deaths scythe: A scyther that when used can kill the target and destroy the ground. If missed user can make deadly vines appear from the ground and trap the target making it get strangled to death. The scythe is fully black and can be seen with a bit of curse blood it is also deadly sharp.

Repent: The user swipes both of their arms in a circular motion until the bottom of their hands meet. The hand on top has the index and middle fingers pointing upwards, while the other hand has the pinky and index fingers pointing downwards. While doing this, the user is surrounded by a dark aura. This spell creates an extremely large vertical explosion of dark magic that can seemingly target a single person out of numerous individuals nearby.

Ultimate one: The user cloaks their hands in a dark matter to use in close-range combat or if the user touches someone it becomes a piercing attack and kills the target.

Execution: Allows the user to summon a giant black cross in the sky on top of the target. Once lowered it will instantly kill the target even if they are running away. It will destroy the ground a bit but once the cross disappears the ground will heal almost instantly and spider lilies will appear on the ground which was destroyed.

Reverse curse death: When used the user can revive themselves or can heal someone else if near death or 'not worth saving' like a human that had been transformed into a curse