1 (0)

Jujutsu kaisen 0 spoilers

"Did you hear about the new transfer student? Heard he stuffed his old classmates into a locker" Panda said while walking behind everyone. "Did he kill them or something?" Maki asked not sounding interested at all. "Tuna mayo?" Inumaki asked. "Nah gravely injured" Panda responded.

"Huh? Well if he's cocky I'll put him in his place" Maki said. "You guys that isn't nice to say. You don't even know the kid yet! Cut him some slack." I said walking toward them as they looked at me. "Y/n? You're back already from your mission? Did you leave yesterday?" Panda asked not sounding too surprised. "Yup, anyways Gojo is waiting for us. We shouldn't be late or whatever" I said.

"Students all grades! We have a new student! Give him a hand!" Gojo said excitedly as I thought 'Gojo... it's too early to deal with your yelling and everything... actually I take that back I can't deal with you most of the time'. "No one hands" Gojo said sounding a bit disappointed as Maki spoke "I heard the kids a wet blanket. The last thing I need is another moody rookie to look after." "Salmon" Inumaki said as I yawned.

"Oh well then" Gojo sighed defeated before continuing "You can come in now." 'Wonder why the higher-ups were so moody about him. He must be strong... MAN, HOW COME HE GETS A SPECIAL GRADE TITLE WHILE I'M STUCK AS A SEMI-FIRST GRADE NO FAIR!' I thought a bit angrily as the door opened. As soon as the black-haired guy stepped I instantly felt pure uneasiness and obsession coming from a figure behind him as it said 'H̶̨̪͖͔͔̾̓I̴̼̠̭͐͝ͅ!̷͔̱͍̩̘̺͑͂̚̕̚͜~̶͚̓̆̅' Maki, Panda and Inumaki stood up and slightly attacked Yuta.

"Is this some kind of test?" Maki said annoyed as I stood up not moving from my spot and slowly summoning my weapon from the ground in case of anything. "Hey, don't you know that you're cursed" Maki said glaring at Yuta. "This place is to learn about curses, not for the cursed to be around here" I said grabbing the handle of my katana.

"The number of people that have mysterious deaths, or go missing in Japan is over 10,000 a year on average. The majority of those are actually not accidents but caused by curses born from negative emotions, among them are also some evil cases caused by curse users you see only curses can affect other curses. this place is where we learn curses to exercise curses. Welcome to Tokyo Jujutsu High School" Gojo said smiling a bit as I let my katana go and thought 'Of course, Gojo didn't tell him anything about this!? UGH! now that I volunteered myself to help Okkotsu out I'll be stuck explaining things to him Gojo didn't explain well... great just my luck.' "Oh also you should all want to back up quickly" Gojo said as a white hand grabbed Maki's spear. "D̶̻̍̏͝O̶̡͓̯̓̊̓ ̷̩̖͑͝͠N̵̺̦͍̍Ő̴͖͠T̷̰̻̤͠͝ ̵̗̩̒̍B̵͉̔͜U̴͉̅̈́̈́L̴̇͜L̷̻̥͉̆Ỹ̵̪͚͘̚ ̴̹̝͇̇͆Y̷̬̻̭̒̿Ụ̵̥̺̂T̷̻̞̣̽̀̾A̶̤̗͌̔̍͜!̷̳̔," Rika said and Yuta tried calling her down by saying "No stop it Rika!"

"So as you can tell! This boy was cursed by his best friend Rika who's still madly I'm love with him. Be nice to him or else!! Rika will get you!" Gojo said looking at us. Panda has a bloody nose with bandages on his head forming an 'X', Maki has bandages on the left part of her face and right part of her face, while Inumaki has a bit fat bump on his head. "Oh, and it looks like Rika took an instant liking to you!" Gojo said pointing at me as the others looked at me. My hair was braided and had some flowers in it.

"Also remember if you attack Yuta. Rika's curse will be active or maybe it won't. It's hard to say so just be careful, everyone!" Gojo said sounding amused while shrugging his shoulders making me sigh and shake my head. "Since these fine students are acting cool now let me introduce them to you" Gojo said to Yuta.

"Maki Zenin a curse tool user. She uses special tools to exorcise the curses. Next Toge Inumaki a curse speak user whose vocabulary is limited in rice ball ingredients. Then Panda and last but not least is my personal favorite!!! Y/n Itadori! She's a powerful jujutsu sorcerer who can probably kill everyone here if she wanted to!" Gojo said grinning as Yuta started sweating nervously. "Sensei what type of introduction was that? I won't kill anyone here" I said groaning as he laughed.

"All right then our first year class is a solid five students!" Gojo said and continued "For your afternoon jujutsu practice. You'll be paired up in two-on-two. Toge and Panda you're one pair. Maki your with Yuta!" "Doe!" Maki said annoyed and thought 'Him!? Why couldn't I be paired up with y/n!' Panda asked, "Wait what about Y/n sir?"

"Ah don't worry about me I need to talk to Gojo in private about something" I said as Gojo nodded and said "She'll catch up with you guys later and do one-on-one training with you." Maki felt a bit suspicious but Inumaki and Panda felt like what Gojo and you said was a satisfying answer.

After they left it was just me and Gojo alone. "Gojo I have a feeling Yuta may have cursed Rika on accident." I said as he chuckled and said "I guess we can agree on. Anyways, how are you holding up after your last mission? I know it wasn't your usual near-death mission it was a serious death mission that thanks to the higher-ups you had to go." "Hmm, I'm fine even if I did get strangled. I'm fine I've healed and mediated enough to try and not kill the higher-ups" I said.

"Well that's good but I do think you deserve the title you deserve as a special grade not just a Semi-first grade" Gojo said I chuckled a bit "Well you can keep annoying the higher-ups up if you want but I don't think they will ever give me the special grade title." "Anyways what's the reason I'm actually here Gojo?" I asked looking at him as he stared out the window and said "Listen the higher-ups want to execute Yuta and if that happens who knows what will happen to Rika as she's a vengeful curse."

I hummed and nodded my head "I see... I'll ask A and Z if they may know something about it." "Oh and before I forget make a katana of Yuta make at least three just in case and if you can make the last one with dragon scales to make it the most durable and strongest katana he has. Remember Yuta and Maki have a mission tomorrow don't forget" Gojo said as I waved I began to disappear in black with blue smoke "I won't and don't worry I'll make those katana's for Yuta I'll ask if I can use one of their dragon's scales for it but it's not granted."

The next day

"Yo! I'm here" I said walking toward Maki, Yuta, and Gojo. "Great! Now all of you are here" Gojo said.

Fun fact: Y/n is often in a lot of meetings since the faculty and higher-ups think it's good to inform her about everything that's going on.

1241 words